orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

I am not impressed with Elfrid at all. All he can do is push the ball down the court, he has no shot, can't create his own shot, is not a floor general, and lacks vision. Very happy we didn't extend him. 

Lets get a real point guard, extend Aaron, allow Isaac to develop, get another year under Vogels system and hopefully with a little taste of the playoffs get better next year. 

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I am not impressed with Elfrid at all. All he can do is push the ball down the court, he has no shot, can't create his own shot, is not a floor general, and lacks vision. Very happy we didn't extend him. 

Lets get a real point guard, extend Aaron, allow Isaac to develop, get another year under Vogels system and hopefully with a little taste of the playoffs get better next year. 

AG, Isaac, Fournier are the only pieces I like going forward. AG forcing things tonight, but I don't think it's ridiculous in this case considering the circumstances. 

Vuc completely just laid an egg in this game from start to finish. 100% would just bench him the next game. One of the worst efforts I've seen

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

AG, Isaac, Fournier are the only pieces I like going forward. AG forcing things tonight, but I don't think it's ridiculous in this case considering the circumstances. 

Vuc completely just laid an egg in this game from start to finish. 100% would just bench him the next game. One of the worst efforts I've seen

Don't mind Aaron forcing it either, most of his forcing was after the game was getting out of hand anyways. And yes Vuc played like complete trash tonight, I can't count how many times he left his man wide open on pick and rolls and didn't even try to recover

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

and on cue Biz fumbles away another ball lmaaaaao. no man has ever had worse hands and played in the NBA. nooooooone. 

Can't believe how much we're paying him. Could've kept Dwayne friggin Dedmon to be a defensive big at a quarter of the price..atleast he can catch a ball hahahahaha #thankshennigan

7 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

im back to hating everything about this team & everyone on it

it's wild how different they're playing w/o Isaac... he's so impactful for this team despite his box score. 

Idk if that says more about Isaac or about our team.

Im gonna go ahead and say team. Can't start 8-5 then lose a rookie and lose 4 straight. Team blows

I didn't watch the game last night but omg look at elfs stat line lmao

7/1/3 on 1/7 shooting....please just start DJ

Edited by dtait93