orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

14 hours ago, dtait93 said:

Why are we trying to trade for Derozan? Stupid.

he's pretty not good. i might prefer fournier right now lol. terrible "established vet" to put with our young guys if they have any intention of keeping them together, which they probably won't/shouldn't. 

I regret to inform you all that I missed the match last night. I’m glad neither injury wasn’t serious. It sucks that both got hurt the same night just like Lowry and Serge going out the same night it really sucks. Need to play Birch more. This really took away from the battle of the Terence’s which there is clearly one that is significantly better than the other. I’m sorry we gave you the bad inconsist Terence. 

Numb to L’s so whatever

JI is the truth.

Hopefully Fultz can develop a 3 pt shot over the next couple offseasons because his vision, ball handling, passing, defending, and ability to get in the paint and finish are all incredible already at this point. He would honestly be an elite pg if he could shoot from distance.

Trade Gordon for some shooting - honestly didn’t feel like we lost much with Iwundu in his place. He tries to do too much too often anyways and sucks when he does.

Obligatory Fournier sucks. -22 for the game and was the only starter with a negative +\- while also having the worst +\- of the entire team.

Bamba needs to go back to the basics. Like being able to catch balls and running more so he doesn’t get tired after 30 seconds, and then there’s of course the trying part.

We’re really paying Aminu $10m for the next 3 years? Gross.

Terrence Ross was falsely nick named the human torch. He’s actually mr freeze