orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

3 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I just have no interest watching a bunch of young scaliwags who will more than likely flame out or amount to nothing more than roll players try and put it together. Franchise sucks boys

no exaggeration in saying this was funner than 95% of our games over the past three seasons

Chuma Okeke wow, he was showing an all around game, post, scoring, defense, playmaking. Definitely my new favorite Magician. Mo looked good as well, I think he settled way to much for his jumper but he did have good rim protection and help side defense, I really hope he continues to get a lot more minutes to show us more of what he has.

I think this was the first time in a really long time that I have been excited to watch a Magic team play, they played hard and watching the young guys show what they have is what we all have been waiting for.

10 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

So I guess Bacon is the #1 option? Who the **** decided that? He’s taken 38 shots the last two games. I’m praying for these young pups for when Ross gets back. Between him and Bacon, they won’t get any shots.

That is the Clifford way and why he needs to be fired.