orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Think positive baby

that's not positive or negative. our young core will begin to be built this offseason. hopefully we get a top pick and then use the CHI pick and future picks/bait players to move up and get another high pick that pairs well with the other guy. start there 

it's such a rag tag group of guys that just obviously are gonna struggle to work together. FO just tried to maximize assets, i don't think anyone here is in the long term plans really besides maybe isaac

isaac is gonna be a monster but **** man i'm just tired of worrying about that dude busting a knee or ******* his ankle up EVERY single time he's on the court. he just can't hold up 

quick mock offseason after looking into these top ~15 prospects for like 5 minutes each

step 1: luck into the #1 or #2 pick
step 2: take cade cunningham at 1 or 2
step 3: trade up to like 5 (let's say the wizards) using CHI 1st (10-14ish), 23' CHI 1st and markelle fultz... **** it throw in the DEN pick if we have to
step 4: take jalen suggs at 5

suggs / anthony
gary harris / hampton
cunningham / terrence ross
isaac / chuma
wendell / bamba

let's hope (be optimistic) that hampton flashes to finish this season. no reason to have him and fultz on the roster. trade him and allow hampton to be useful on this roster by getting better pieces around him. 

drafted two primary ball handlers but unselfish dudes that can be the pillars of this rebuild with their attitudes and both can shoot 

and we got a **** ton of cap, so trade wendell or bamba for future capital and sign a good vet big. 

team fixed

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Gary Harris makes 20 a year? Woof

Can’t believe we took that deal on. Whatever... if he rebounds from these injuries and plays how he was a couple years ago I can stomach it for a year. I like Gary Harris, just obviously not at that ridiculous number 

so for the rest of the season... i'm back from being retired and probably watching. 

1) Center battle between Bamba and Carter... both are healthy now. Both are on the books for 21-22 and then are restricted FA's. Play them both over 20 minutes a game. Try and figure out if either are worth a damn moving forward & worth an extension.  

2) Okeke gets about 20 minutes a game right now... let's leave him there and get him settled into a role heading into next season. He's been passive as **** I know, so I'm excited to see if having no real good players on the roster if he'll start to open a bit more now. 

3) RJ Hampton got barely any PT in Denver... let him go wild and let's see what we have for the next month and half. Give this man 28 minutes a game and let's see what's up. We're incredibly thin, so I think we probably have to give him significant minutes anyway. 

4) Cole Anthony still a couple weeks away probably... once he's back the keys to this piece of **** car are his. I haven't been really impressed, he looks like backup quality guard to me, but let's let him run the show now. 

5) ORL in 4th with WAS & CLE on our heels. 2.5 back from 3 and 2. MIN has a 5 game lead that may be asking too much, but we should be fighting pretty hard for that #2 spot. 

6) CHI in 11th... essentially fighting with the entire league as they're 2.5 from #6 and 3 from #19... that's gonna be an intense follow for us

Hey guys use to be very active on here under the name kiwifan94,

I love what Orlando has done maybe not so much of the trades but actually blowing it up and starting with a complete rebuild. I like the prospect of WCJ he could wind up being a solid rotational big and is still only 21, and I do like adding RJ Hampton into the guard mix. It also opens up the draft as we could go in any number of direction depending on what pick we get but for the first time in a while I have liked what we have done.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NickCollins36 said:

Hey guys use to be very active on here under the name kiwifan94,

I love what Orlando has done maybe not so much of the trades but actually blowing it up and starting with a complete rebuild. I like the prospect of WCJ he could wind up being a solid rotational big and is still only 21, and I do like adding RJ Hampton into the guard mix. It also opens up the draft as we could go in any number of direction depending on what pick we get but for the first time in a while I have liked what we have done.

you had an andrew nicholson avi, no?