orlando magoc thread: franzchero era

FinneasGage

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Atleast our football teams have finally pulled their heads out of their rear ends ?

It’s just so pathetic man. Maybe by the grace of god we will get extremely lucky in the lottery but this team literally has no hope.

we have no building blocks.

We have a bunch of average overpaid veterans. Mario will be gone. AG isn’t a max player. Isaac is so skinny he gets hurt every time he touches the hardwood.

At least we found Birch. He is our best C.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

It’s just so pathetic man. Maybe by the grace of god we will get extremely lucky in the lottery but this team literally has no hope.

we have no building blocks.

We have a bunch of average overpaid veterans. Mario will be gone. AG isn’t a max player. Isaac is so skinny he gets hurt every time he touches the hardwood.

At least we found Birch. He is our best C.

It doesn’t even matter who we draft. If by some chance they do become elite they’ll leave or get traded just like Shaq, T-Mac and Dwight lol. This franchise is cursed.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

It doesn’t even matter who we draft. If by some chance they do become elite they’ll leave or get traded just like Shaq, T-Mac and Dwight lol. This franchise is cursed.

True. Time to watch some Trae Young highlights.

Thank god the NFL Draft is soon and the Braves are decent.

4 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

True. Time to watch some Trae Young highlights.

Thank god the NFL Draft is soon and the Braves are decent.

Atleast with basketball there’s so many games that it’s easy just to ignore when your team sucks or is irrelevant, especially when the playoffs start. With football the games are so few and far in between it makes it harder when your team is bad, for me anyways. If I could choose I would rather the Magic suck and the Titans be good any day of the week.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Atleast with basketball there’s so many games that it’s easy just to ignore when your team sucks or is irrelevant, especially when the playoffs start. With football the games are so few and far in between it makes it harder when your team is bad, for me anyways. If I could choose I would rather the Magic suck and the Titans be good any day of the week.

I agree. It’s been hard for me because all of my teams have been terrible lately.

Jags are coming around. Braves have a bright future. Magic have no hope.

• Like 1