Post-Draft Early Regular Season Prediction Thread

BayRaider

What is our record this year?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is our record this year?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/09/2021 at 10:00 PM

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Basically the most popular pick this year, which literally never happens.

I'm terrible at guessing SB matchups.  Bucs and Chiefs are a super popular pick as well.  I could see Tampa getting to the NFC championship and falling short.  Brady always ends up either in the big game or losing in the championship games.  I could give a top 3 for each division but who cares.  We all could do that.

Anyway, recent CB signing is exciting.  Not enough to move my original prediction, but exciting nonetheless.  

1 minute ago, Jerry said:

I'm terrible at guessing SB matchups.  Bucs and Chiefs are a super popular pick as well.  I could see Tampa getting to the NFC championship and falling short.  Brady always ends up either in the big game or losing in the championship games.  I could give a top 3 for each division but who cares.  We all could do that.

Anyway, recent CB signing is exciting.  Not enough to move my original prediction, but exciting nonetheless.  

It’s literally never two obvious teams. Maybe Rams/Pats in 2018 and Seahawks/Pats 2014. But 90% of the time it’s one obvious team, and one team literally barely anyone is predicting to make the Super Bowl. 

The Dolphins, Patriots, Raiders, Chargers, Vikings, Falcons, Washington, Cardinals, 49ers probably all fit this criteria. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

It’s literally never two obvious teams. Maybe Rams/Pats in 2018 and Seahawks/Pats 2014. But 90% of the time it’s one obvious team, and one team literally barely anyone is predicting to make the Super Bowl. 

The Dolphins, Patriots, Raiders, Chargers, Vikings, Falcons, Washington, Cardinals, 49ers probably all fit this criteria. 

I legit can't see any of these teams going to the SB.  

4 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I legit can't see any of these teams going to the SB.  

Happens every year lol. Most people predicted the Bucs as a wildcard team last year and 1st/2nd Round playoff exit. In 2019, most people predicted the 49ers to not go to the playoffs, or be a wildcard team and early round exit. In 2017, almost nobody predicted the Eagles to even make the playoffs. In 2016, most predicted Atlanta to not make the playoffs, or be a wildcard team with early exit. In 2015 before the season, no one had the Panthers in the Super Bowl, although many had them winning the division. Goes on and on. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 4:19 PM, Turnobili said:

then i just don't know what to say. i've looked back at footage of that game. even on our highlight plays he seemed to get beat a disproportionate amount of the time

I think we are talking about two different games now that I see your response.  I don't remember the Lions game as much, other than it was a back and forth contest that we won in the end.  

I was talking about the Colts game.  It seems to get lost in the shuffle because he didn't "start".  Even though he played over 3 Quarters of the game.