2021 Schedule

BStanRamFan

2 hours ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

I want revenge against Baltimore for that blow out back in 2019. I also didn’t like Marcus Peters talking smack to our guys. I hope our WRs roast him lmao 

100% agree. I don't think Marcus Peters realizes that he was only traded because he wasn't playing well. It would be like if we lose to the Lions this year and Goff is clowning the teammates. The trade was a direct result of not living up to expectations.

54 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

100% agree. I don't think Marcus Peters realizes that he was only traded because he wasn't playing well. It would be like if we lose to the Lions this year and Goff is clowning the teammates. The trade was a direct result of not living up to expectations.

If I’m not mistaken, Peters is upset with how it all went down. He even said he understands the business side of it and also understands him and Talib were traded to bring in Jalen.. which is understandable. The way Mcvay went about it though is what really bothered him.  Peters had to get paid soon.. the rams decided to pay Jalen instead. Peters talks about it in depth on Talibs podcast. 

53 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

If I’m not mistaken, Peters is upset with how it all went down. He even said he understands the business side of it and also understands him and Talib were traded to bring in Jalen.. which is understandable. The way Mcvay went about it though is what really bothered him.  Peters had to get paid soon.. the rams decided to pay Jalen instead. Peters talks about it in depth on Talibs podcast. 

The Rams decided to pay Ramsey instead because Peters was playing like an average corner. Committing to him longterm would have been disastrous if he kept his same level of play. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LeotheLion said:

The Rams decided to pay Ramsey instead because Peters was playing like an average corner. Committing to him longterm would have been disastrous if he kept his same level of play. 

Yup, and I like that Ramsey isn’t shy with tackling (and he’s darn good at it too)

Peters on the other hand, was more interested in snatching the ball out of the air for a pick six, which has its positives and negatives, but towards the end it was the equivalent of playing craps with loaded dice that always lands on snake eyes 

Edited by NYRamsFan88
  • Like 1