Celtics hired new head coach: Ime Udoka

DoleINGout

Like what I’ve heard about him. Really was hoping that they would’ve hired Jason Kidd, so he could run them into the ground and I could convince my nephew to jump ship to the Lakers and maybe even get Tatum to bounce to LA when his option year comes up. Oh well. 

33 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He doesn’t see color.

He would fit in perfectly in Utah. 

Built a championship team in Boston, that's what I want. Has found a ton of elite talent in the draft, made moves for stars, hired the brightest young coaching prospect in basketball at the time. We're also reportedly bringing in Shane Battier and our new owner wants Wade to have a say in how we build the team, etc. It's a new era of Jazz basketball my boy, I think Smith just bought the team like a year ago. Smith made billions in tech, while everyone told him to move your company to silicon valley, that's the only place you can make it. He said nah I'm keeping it here in SLC, ran up billions, and bought the team he grew up rooting for. 

Also find it rich that you talk about color this and color that. But support LeBron who wouldn't speak out against child slave labor, an entire country being oppressed, and was calling for people to kill a cop on social media. Amazing man.