NBA Off-Season Thread: Giannis >

NYRaider

1 minute ago, packerstk7 said:

That’s what I mean it’s so unnatural and in college it didn’t look that bad at all.

Correct me if I’m wrong but nobody tried to change his shot that I remember. He lost confidence and it became all mental for him. He couldn’t remember how to shoot, at all.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but nobody tried to change his shot that I remember. He lost confidence and it became all mental for him. He couldn’t remember how to shoot, at all.

Oh ok that would make more sense. I don’t remember.

7 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

He also apparently had a very rare shoulder injury that was misdiagnosed for 2 years.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

His shooting stroke disappearing is one of the weirdest mystery's in recent sports history. As @seminoles1 said he had a super weird shoulder injury, tried to change his shooting form, and things have gone south. 

• Like 1