Todd Bowles- Contract Ext.- HC in waiting?

ravishingone

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I wouldn't be surprised of Lefty is next.

I dont think Leftwich becomes the highest paid OC.  Two reasons for me.  First, the Brady factor.  Right or wrong, Brady gets a lot of credit to make an offense work.  And past history suggests OCs that leave Brady don t have near the success.  Second, Bowles has a longer track record of success.  I don't want to suggest ownership collusion, but I will anyway.  😀  Making an OC the highest paid in the league after 1 SB winning run and not much other success in the league would be unprecedented.  Bowles at least got to an NFC championship game and recognized as an Assistant of the yr before the SB run.

I still stand by my initial premise.  Glazers want Todd to be the next HC.  Past history is in my favor.  2 SB franchise wins with 2 retread HCs.  

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I dont think Leftwich becomes the highest paid OC.

I don't think so either. But a raise would make sense. The Glazers like to throw money at coaches. And we have one of the top scoring offenses in the NFL ever since he took over playcalling.

• Like 1

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face.

LEFTWICH IS RIDING THE COATTAILS  of BA and the Goat .

It could be Adam Gase at OC and you wouldnt notice a difference.

Just my opinion 

Bowles deserves the raise though, he has the track record and he's always been a great DC.

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I'll say it til I'm blue in the face.

LEFTWICH IS RIDING THE COATTAILS  of BA and the Goat .

It could be Adam Gase at OC and you wouldnt notice a difference.

Just my opinion 

Bowles deserves the raise though, he has the track record and he's always been a great DC.

I mean. Weren't we the highest (or top two or three) scoring offense with Jameis and his 40 turnovers? 

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I mean. Weren't we the highest (or top two or three) scoring offense with Jameis and his 40 turnovers? 

I'm giving the credit to BAs system 

Just my gut

I could be wrong and Leftwich could be good 

But I honestly don't think so and I hope if he does get a HC gig, it's somewhere else