Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Having no night results or nothing to show for your night moves rubs me the wrong way.

Also, the idea of the gun not working against Sanchez who says he was sauce protected or whatever is another thing. Maybe a chance Malf didn't actually use the gun when he said he did?

10 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

No wait that last part makes no sense, right? @MWil23did he go nowhere?

I'm going to come clean now. I visited @Blue last night. Malf already claimed and/or called my bluff anyway. He either actually went nowhere or knew that I wouldn't circle back to him before I went for Blue or Sanchez, or else visited someone that was killed (Hokie, TL, or Raves who I already came in admitting to shooting).

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Given what I JUST posted, IF there was a conversion, it would have happened BEFORE night was processed, and thus ANYONE could have been converted. So, labeling you and Pickle as Town knowns is a mistake. (Correct me if I'm wrong @Malfatron). That said, I agree with you that it HAS TO come down to Malf/Blue/Sanchez today.

That wasn't based on last night. That was signifying that from my view you both started as town (at the least) and given your posts/move history/ thread play i have felt sketched out about you all at one point and/or still am, meaning either one of you could have been converted. Pickle has been the most consistent between you 3 (was revealed town) and I feel better about him being town beginning to now

Its possible any of you got converted if that's what the writeup showed happening and Pickle would probably be the obvious choice or Josh 

I dont see Bcb having the ability to convert and throw someone in the vat (lynch) all at once, so I dont subscribe to that conversion time frame at this time. If there was a conversion i think it would have been earlier 

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm going to come clean now. I visited @Blue last night. Malf already claimed and/or called my bluff anyway. He either actually went nowhere or knew that I wouldn't circle back to him before I went for Blue or Sanchez, or else visited someone that was killed (Hokie, TL, or Raves who I already came in admitting to shooting).

Can you explain again what your move is and who you used it own each night with the results?

@Blue

Need to know what you are and what you have done and to who/when

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Can you explain again what your move is and who you used it own each night with the results?

I've already posted it in thread several times, but sure:

N1: Went to Malf; got this flavor: Malf quietly had a few drinks and didn't do anything

N2: Went to Pickle; got this flavor: Pickle disappeared and seemed to avoid any potential shenanigans during the night; he also seemed to take someone with him

N3: Went to Jason; got this flavor: Jason didn't do anything tonight. He just sat by himself watching television until he fell asleep

N4: Went to Orca; got this flavor: Orca seems to be playing with himself. But there are two of him. One is protecting the other.

N5: Went to Blue; awaiting his response

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I was successful.

So, that implies that Sanchez has some sort of move then, correct? Does your RB work for items and abilities, or just abilities? 

Because there seemed to be a lot of shooting, and TL was shot twice.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, that implies that Sanchez has some sort of move then, correct? Does your RB work for items and abilities, or just abilities? 

Because there seemed to be a lot of shooting, and TL was shot twice.

I assume it prevents that player from doing anything at Night, I'll ask Bucs.

There was a lot of shooting last Night and that is worrisome.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I assume it prevents that player from doing anything at Night, I'll ask Bucs.

There was a lot of shooting last Night and that is worrisome.

Hopefully you get clarity, because otherwise, well I guess there's a chance that Sanchez will claim for the first time ever in Mafia history, especially coming down to endgame.