Presaeason Wk 2 - Titans @ Bucs

ravishingone

Apparently, no starters in this one.  Still some interest in this game.

-Batte for CB5 continues- Hamilton, Delaney Wilcox

-Please more reps for Trask over Griffen especially with him throwing to Darden, Miller, and Johnson

-Tryon, let s get the hype train really rolling

- K Davis could cement himself as the back up 3 tech

LB4- Jones or Britt

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Just saw that. It's cool that he blew right over the dude. But he completely blew his containment on that one.

Tryon has showed a variety of moves tonight.  Feel a lot better about depth @ OLB this season.  I think his learning curve is going very well.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Tryon has showed a variety of moves tonight.  Feel a lot better about depth @ OLB this season.  I think his learning curve is going very well.

For sure. He's earned praise since day one. And he's put it on tape the last two games.

That was a tough watch.

Basic errors early in the game from guys who should really know better. Things like OJ Howard’s continued drops, Miller not getting his feet down when he chose not to high point the ball near the sideline and guys not lining up correctly are so, so basic.

The offensive line depth is a concern. The centre for the second half (Leverett)  can’t snap well enough for the pros and we consistently failed to pick up the blitz.

Trask is a project. Pick 1 was his fault for getting rid of the ball too early (probably a symptom of poor oline play to that point) and pick 2 wasn’t as much his fault as I first thought. The ball was a bit overthrown, but Hudson needs to keep running and high point that ball, rather than stop his feet and try to make a more difficult catch. The fumble recovery for a TD was probably a pick that was entirely on Hudson.

A lot of work to do. I just hope the performance of the backups isn’t indicative of the way we’ve been practicing this offseason.

Yikes

This game was ugly 

I'm beginning to sour on my initial Trask positivity

I mean, if he was performing better in practice you'd think they would just cut Griffen already instead of giving him reps for absolutely no reason

I know he's playing with scrubs but still 

I also know I'm being harsh, but I was really in on Trask, I thought he was better than Mac Jones, and so far that take looks awful

Tryon looks great , I'm already going to admit I was wrong about him

We should hv traded OJ when he had value , he looks BAD

Hudson always looks good in preseason idk why BA is so harsh on him (looks better than OJ anyway)

Who uses blocking TEs anymore anyway 😂

McElroy looks better than I thought too our TE room is crowded af

Pat O'Connor was a beast all night 

I think Hamilton has wrapped up CB5.  Depending on how healthy Whitehead is, go with 3 safeties and 5 CBs on gameday.  

I believe they go 7 WRs.  I know it sounds crazy, but Darden won t clear waivers.  Mickens is the more reliable ST player.  The Bucs don t need good STs, just not bad enough to cost them a game.  Mickens is that guy over safety or TE4.  The only goal is to get the #1 seed.   They can t let coverage and return game kill them.