Preseason Wk 3- Bucs @ Texans

ravishingone

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Trask needs to be QB2. He's done far more with far less than Gabbert has. If either one has to start, we're ****ed either way.

But I'd feel more comfortable holding my breath with every Trask pass than anything Gabbert does.

Ledbetter  easier route to stay on the roster if they go 2QBs.

I watched some of today but not much so i got some takeaways

Trask Looks good and will be better with starters

Tyron is a beast and with some coaching bout penalties with be a stud for many years

Delaney has locked up CB4 and Wilcox i guess has already been forgotten

If Fournette or Jones goes down i am not sure about either one of our backups being RB2

Britt should be ILB3 and Minter should be on the chopping block.

12 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So do they role with Cockrell as safety 4 with Delaney and Hamilton being CB4 and 5?

That's a tough one. I feel like Cockrell is a better safety than CB. But he's never been a real liability at CB.

Either way, his versatility probably allows us to keep one less than DB than we might normally.

LB is the biggest question in my mind. Gotta have speed and gotta be able to cover kicks in that spot, as well as be able to step in and not be a ******* mess on defense. I think BA said to be a LB on this team you've gotta play defense.

I think Britt solidified his fourth spot on this roster tonight. He's too good against the run, even if he's a liability in coverage. He outplayed Stuard, in my opinion. I don't remember Jones doing anything.