Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

he did acknowledge that on n1

No he didn't as far as I know. He said that his move doesn't work on scum. Nothing about it failing on town. If he did, I missed it and I would appreciate someone pulling the quote because that does change the equation, but I don't remember him acknowledging that. 

1 minute ago, HokieHigh said:

or to just think there is a greater than 50% chance of a scum roleblock in play

Even then, and although I agree, it would still cause town to call into question sanchez's night findings. Voting me will confirm to town that scum has a roleblock, which is important information to confirm.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Even then, and although I agree, it would still cause town to call into question sanchez's night findings. Voting me will confirm to town that scum has a roleblock, which is important information to confirm.

if you are a confirmed civ, that tells us that we cant trust sanchez's night findings... and we think this is worth your life?

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've always hated how some/most scum lurk in the shadows for most of the game. I don't blame them, but I feel like town fails to latch on until it's too late.

I also prefer when criminals commit their crimes in broad daylight 

• Like 2