Let's talk Bubble Guys

HuskieBear

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

No one would take it.  You can't trade expensive underperforming players.   You can only give them away for a conditional 7th rounder or something.

Apparently either you don't believe in the "bigger fool" theory or......Ryan Pace IS the bigger fool.  🤣

8 hours ago, soulman said:

Prior to last season I don't know.  Don't have that info.  But he did opt out of the final three games last season supposedly getting healthy again prior to the draft.  He was invited to the Senior Bowl but I don't know whether or not he played and if so how well.

While I do agree there is nothing in his scouting reports that relate to his injuries and that his grade should have made him a 1st round pick right about where we would initially have picked prior to the trade up for Fields IMHO there also had to be some reason why this kid fell into round 2.

Let's just say based on my own experience that I'm suspicious of the Bears saying this is a "new injury" seeing that it apparently took place after his participation in non-contact OTAs but prior to any contact practices in camp.  He wasn't being reported as being injured then all of a sudden he was.

I found this looking for his playing time at OSU, it seems the only games he missed was the 3 last year.

In 2017, Jenkins played in all 12 games, logging three starts — two at guard and one at tackle.

For Jenkins, the next logical progression was to start in 2018. The talented offensive lineman started ten games at right tackle and three games at left tackle, filling in for an injured starter on the left side. In 2019, the Oklahoma State tackle reprised his role as an impact starter, helping Chuba Hubbard break the 2,000-yard mark.

Entering his third season as a full-time starter with Oklahoma State, expectations were high for Jenkins in 2020. He had no trouble meeting those expectations and found himself earning NFL Draft buzz by year’s end. The Oklahoma State tackle played until late November, then announced his intentions to opt out and prepare for the 2021 NFL Draft. Injuries played a role in his decision, but Jenkins had played well enough to make a good impression.

17 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Deleted the last four posts due to people being in their feelings a bit too much.

If you don't like someone, then block them. I have several blocked. It's a great tool.

As I posted.  It's been done but it's a shame on a forum as thinly populated as this one is when you have to place anyone on ignore.