The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

25 minutes ago, Dome said:

….. 

is this you setting up an excuse for protecting Carl?

I wont be protecting him I'm only putting my protections on who I think are town.

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

@jasonwbantle if you’re scum you’re playing well, if you’re town you should know that mafia already knows what you’re referencing….

if you know that and are trying to look like you’re hiding if from mafia so they take it your claim more seriously that’s top tier stuff

Not sure what you’re doing just thought I would point out some top notch wifom 

if you are scum trying to pretend like you’re a town player that has a move that they’re trying to hide from scum in order to fully take scum hook-line-and sinker, I truly applaud you.

Jason is someone I wont be putting a protection on and it's not because I dislike him.  It's cuz he's scum and yall playing into the fact that his antagonistic and disrespectful playstyle is easy to replicate regardless of role.

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

I wont be protecting him I'm only putting my protections on who I think are town.

Jason is someone I wont be putting a protection on and it's not because I dislike him.  It's cuz he's scum and yall playing into the fact that his antagonistic and disrespectful playstyle is easy to replicate regardless of role.

Bahhahaha. You’re so bad at this game it’s hillarious. And you think I’m scum - the only one- just proves how idiotic you are. I’d wish you would learn and try to get better but future gamers but your childlike crush / obsession with me tunneling me from day one when there is zero reason to even guess I might be scum. Ffs you lock your vote on me 24 hours early just for a policy vote. You’re an embarrassment to the forum and someone that shouldn’t be allowed to play anything above tic tac toe . You just can’t handle it. Remember this if town loses, folks. Raves refusing to be a team player and the selfish POS instead decides to sabotage the game just to make sure I die.

fwiw- I don’t care if I die  as long as town wins. But I’m a team player and actually help town as much as possible. You throw your incredibly OP ability up every night and do nothing else but antagonize me. You don’t try to decide who’s scum or try to find anything out at all- you just lock on to the tunnel and keep it on me refusing to be a team player and actually help

dont believe me? Look back at all his posts. 99% are about me. The rest has zero to do with helping town or playing strategically. Zero.

Worst player ever- embarrassment.

Edited by jasonwbantle

5 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Bahhahaha. You’re so bad at this game it’s hillarious. And you think I’m scum - the only one- just proves how idiotic you are. I’d wish you would learn and try to get better but future gamers but your childlike crush / obsession with me tunneling me from day one when there is zero reason to even guess I might be scum. Ffs you lock your vote on me 24 hours early just for a policy vote. You’re an embarrassment to the forum and someone that shouldn’t be allowed to play anything above tic tac toe . You just can’t handle it. Remember this if town loses, folks. Raves refusing to be a team player and the selfish POS instead decides to sabotage the game just to make sure I die.

fwiw- I don’t care if I die  as long as town wins. But I’m a team player and actually help town as much as possible. You throw your incredibly OP ability up every night and do nothing else but antagonize me. You don’t try to decide who’s scum or try to find anything out at all- you just lock on to the tunnel and keep it on me refusing to be a team player and actually help

dont believe me? Look back at all his posts. 99% are about me. The rest has zero to do with helping town or playing strategically. Zero.

Worst player ever- embarrassment.

Happy I Love You GIF by RainToMe

Also I've been trying to use my ability on useful town, my vote outside of close voting scenarios is almost meaningless.  So I'm actually playing just fine considering my greatest asset to town is being able to hopefully predict the hit and prevent it.  The fact that someone who is supposedly town tried to kill a power role is super bad play and obviously the worst player here since they gave scum a chance to kill me without wasting a hit breaking through my vest.  Way to go @jasonwbantle wanting to pin the worst player on me when you just cemented it for yourself.

29 minutes ago, Raves said:

Also I've been trying to use my ability on useful town, my vote outside of close voting scenarios is almost meaningless.  So I'm actually playing just fine considering my greatest asset to town is being able to hopefully predict the hit and prevent it.  The fact that someone who is supposedly town tried to kill a power role is super bad play and obviously the worst player here since they gave scum a chance to kill me without wasting a hit breaking through my vest.  Way to go @jasonwbantle wanting to pin the worst player on me when you just cemented it for yourself.

No. I at least am making an effort. Creating conversation. Trying to flush out scum. You submit your move and tunnel me like that jackass you are. That’s it. Period. And it’s a 2 night move. The night I initiated it, you were pretending to be scum to “trick” me with your lies. That and tunneling me locking in ur vote. That puts it over the top. And you know it. I’m trying, you’re a scumbag POS sabotaging the game Bc you are a selfish prick.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No. I at least am making an effort. Creating conversation. Trying to flush out scum. You submit your move and tunnel me like that jackass you are. That’s it. Period. And it’s a 2 night move. The night I initiated it, you were pretending to be scum to “trick” me with your lies. That and tunneling me locking in ur vote. That puts it over the top. And you know it. I’m trying, you’re a scumbag POS sabotaging the game Bc you are a selfish prick.

Miss U GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Harrison Ford Love GIF by Star Wars

Me being antagonistic makes beta ******* like you scared and run off. Sure. That’s fine, I’ll live with that.

But you intentionally sabotaging a game and putting no effort into votes is something else entirely. Complete disrespect for the game and I hope I don’t get invited back. unless ur scum and this actually makes sense.

Now please go away. Stop harassing meJohn Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live