The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

WBy8YhY.png

Players:

1. MWil23: Killed in the Mines. Eve, Isaac-aligned. At some points became The Curdled, Isaac-aligned.
  2. swoosh: Survived until Game End. Delirium, Suffocation-aligned.
  3. Forge: Killed in the Basement. Bethany, Isaac-aligned. Could've become The Zealot, Isaac-aligned.
  4. Dome: Killed in the Womb. Guppy, Isaac-aligned. Became The Carcass, Isaac-aligned.
  5. rackcs: Lynched in the Sheol. The Lamb, Bible-aligned. Could've become Wrath of the Lamb, Bible-aligned.
  6. Pickle Rick: Killed in the Downpour. Cain, Isaac-aligned. Could've become The Hoarder, Isaac-aligned.
  7. JoshstraDaymus: Lynched in the Caves. Mom, Bible-aligned. Could've become Mom's Heart, Bible-aligned.
  8. Malfatron: Killed in the Caves. Eden, Isaac-aligned. Could've become The Capricious, Isaac-aligned.
  9. skywindO2: Lynched in the Necropolis. Jacob, Isaac-aligned. Became The Deserter, Isaac-aligned.
  10. Tk3: Killed in the Mines. Bum-Bo, Wanting Coin-aligned. Became The Gambler, Wanting Coin-aligned.
  11. Matts4313: Suffocated in the Chest. Apollyon, Isaac-aligned. Became The Empty, Isaac-aligned.
  12. Daniel: Suffocated in the Chest. Isaac, Isaac-aligned. Became The Broken, Isaac-aligned.
  13. SwAg: Killed in the Necropolis. Lilith, Isaac-aligned. Could've become The Harlot, Isaac-aligned.
  14. HokieHigh: Lynched in the Dark Room. Samson, Isaac-aligned. Became The Savage, Isaac-aligned.
  15. bcb1213: Killed in the Downpour. Lazarus, Isaac-aligned. Became The Enigma, Isaac-aligned.
  16. The Orca: Lynched in the Womb. Dogma, Bible-aligned. Could've become Infallible Dogma, Bible-aligned.
  17. Raves: Suffocated in the Chest. Magdalene, Isaac-aligned. Became The Dauntless, Isaac-aligned.
  18. carl_sjunior*: Killed in the Womb. The Beast, Bible-aligned. Became The Cornered Beast, Bible-aligned.
  19. squire12: Lynched in the Mines. Satan, Bible-aligned. Could've become Mega Satan, Bible-aligned.
  20. jasonwbantle: Killed in the Dark Room. Judas, Isaac-aligned. Became The Deceiver, Isaac-aligned.
  21. gopherwrestler: Killed in the Sheol. Azazel, Isaac-aligned. Became The Benighted, Isaac-aligned.
  22. kingseanjohn: Lynched in the Downpour. Seraphim, Seraphim-aligned. Could've become Leviathan, Leviathan-aligned.
  23. Player B (pseudoplayer): Killed in the Caves. Revived in the Mines. Lynched in the Void. Esau, Isaac-aligned. Became The Revenant, Isaac-aligned.
  24. Clot A (pseudoplayer): Joined in the Caves. Killed in the Mines. Blood Clot, Isaac-aligned.

*Replaced TL-TwoMoreWins in the middle of the Downpour.

Days/Nights:

Day 1 (Basement) Start

Day 1 End

Day 2 (Downpour) Start

Day 2 End

Day 3 (Caves) Start

Day 3 End

Day 4 (Mines) Start

Day 4 End

Day 5 (Necropolis) Start

Day 5 End

Day 6 (Womb) Start

Day 6 End

Day 7 (Sheol) Start

Day 7 End

Day 8 (Dark Room) Start

Day 8 End

Day 9 (Void) Start

Day 9 End

Game End (Chest)

Nightly Move List

Awards

Rules:

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for someone, type their name in bold. Color should preferably be the "Automatic" color on the forum, and a normal font size. You may alternatively vote for a no lynch. If “no lynch” has a majority, there will be, consequentially, no lynch.
  2. Putting [brackets] around your lynch or adding the word "lock" to it will lock your vote on that player and you will be unable to change it unless an overtime period occurs (and you aren't in one of the majorities).
  3. Day Phases will last 24 hours, unless my schedule demands otherwise. Deadline should always be around 9 PM ET (8PM CT), but not necessarily. The thread title should contain the actual deadline.
  4. You must vote during each day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row or a third time overall will result in your death and/or being replaced if there’s a willing stand-in.
  5. Lynches will not automatically occur prior to the deadline. This may change on the latter days of the game, which will be announced. In this case, enough votes must be locked such that a lynch is clinched in order for a day to be hammered early. The voting requirement rule does not apply if a day is hammered early.
  6. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If, after 15 minutes, there is still a tie, a no lynch occurs. Any effects that make reference to or are determined by a player's vote at the end of a day will take effect based on the pre-overtime vote count.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven’t already, then they are locked. There is no penalty for sending in night moves during the day phase; in fact, you should send them in early if possible.
  2. You are allowed to post during the night, but do not post any results from that night’s actions before the night has ended.
  3. Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play (although like my previous games, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal).

General Rules:

1. You may edit posts you made in the last 5 minutes to fix typos or to add something but do not edit any post except your latest post, and do not add, remove, or change a vote. Do not abuse this, either.
  2. Do not communicate or discuss this game outside of this thread without explicit permission.
  3. Upon your death, you are allowed one final post. This post cannot contain anything game related. Do not like posts in this game after your death, either.
  4. You are allowed to claim your name and/or power but copy/pasting the contents of your PM is not allowed. You may summarize it in your own words. 
  5. Please put a decent effort into remaining active (posting at least three times per day phase) throughout the game. 
  6. I understand it has become a trend on this site to fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat or whatever. This is unacceptable for my games, so if you intend to do this don't sign up. If you fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat within the first Day of the game, I will replace or modkill you.
  7. If you die on Day 1 or Night 1 and were given no special information, you should be eligible to be a replacement player if you request it. Anyone dying after that even with no special information will not be considered.
  8. Have fun!

Setup Details:

1. When someone dies, their role PM will be revealed to everyone! Thus, while this is a closed role setup, a player’s death will still provide some clarity.
  2. Everyone will be a character or generic from the source material and have some sort of unique power.
  3. In this game, in addition to role abilities, there is also an item mechanic. You may use a role ability and an item in the same night, but only one of each. Both item uses and abilities count as visits. There is no item mechanic in this game unlike previous TKN games. I'm only strike-lining this bullet, because I believe this game will be the exception rather than the rule, so I don't want to forget to include this in my next game. Please note though while there is no official "item" mechanic in this game, there may be a similiar mechanic at play.
  4. Abilities and items that are marked as "passive" are always in effect, even if the player is roleblocked (usually). They need not be used, and thus don't expend a player's nightly ability or item use.
  5. This setup includes a pseudoplayer mechanic. Pseudoplayers act as real players and can be voted on and visited at night normally. They also get one vote themselves, which they must use or be in violation of the voting rule. Who they vote for varies, but there's always a reason for it.
  6. You are always free to ask questions, but in general if your Role PM doesn't explain or define an ability, term, or mechanic it makes reference to, that omission is intentional.
  7. Scum players will receive details to help them set up a fake claim including but not limited to win conditions and a list of characters not in the game.
  8. This is my sixth attempt at this. So while you shouldn't need to go easy on me if the balance isn’t quite right... please be respectful! Hosting mafia games is definitely harder than it might appear to players. And role madness games can easily snowball by their very nature.
  9. The theme is The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth and its expansions. As always, theme will usually be secondary to balance when it comes to game mechanics. Any assumptions or theories you make about the game are entirely at your discretion.
  10. Flavor of PMs I send you is just that... flavor. I will try to make the flavor obvious as to the mechanic behind it (so long as you should have that information), but the amount you should read into it is, again, at your discretion.
  11. Mistakes/Erratas: If I as host make a mistake in a night message or role description, I will attempt to inform that party as soon as I realize a mistake was made with a correction. If I made a mistake in a death, deaths are final, and I'm deeply sorry for that! But undoing a death is something I can't do because it could completely change the dynamic of the game.

Violation of any of the above rules will cause me to have to punish your team at my discretion. This could include, but is not limited to: Losing your vote, being roleblocked, being replaced, or even being modkilled. In short, just don't do it and have fun!

Story:

Isaac and his mother lived in a small house on a hill. Isaac kept to himself, drawing pictures and playing with his toys as his mom watched Christian broadcasts on the television. Life was simple, and they were both happy.

r0WaKUL.png

That was, until the day Isaac's mom heard a voice from above, "Your son has been corrupted by sin. He needs to be saved."

"I'll do my best to save him, my Lord," Isaac's mother replied, rushing into Isaac's room, removing his toys, games, and anything else that was evil from his life; even his clothes.

2SjzwLO.png

Again, the voice called to her, "Isaac's soul is still corrupt. He needs to be cut off from all evil in this world and confess his sins."

"I will follow your instructions, my Lord. I have faith in thee," Isaac's mother replied, as she locked Issac in his room, away from the evils of the world.

BHNMoX9.png

One last time, Isaac's mom heard the voice of God calling to her. "You've done as I've asked, but I still question your devotion to me. To prove your faith, I will ask one more thing of you."

"Yes, Lord, anything," Isaac's mother begged.

GepcYq3.png

"To prove your love and devotion, I require a sacrifice. Your son Isaac will be this sacrifice. Go into his room, and end his life as an offering to me, to prove that you love me above all else."

"Yes, Lord," she replied, grabbing a butcher's knife from the kitchen.

Kjza1Fg.png

Isaac, watching through a crack in his door, trembling with fear, scrambled around his room to find a hiding place. He jumped in his toy chest and slammed the lid shut, then saw something strange within... a trap door to the basement that he never noticed before!

Without hesitation, he flung open the hatch, just as his mother burst through his door, and threw himself down to the unknown depths below... into the Binding of Isaac: Remafia!

H83TYrh.png

Previous TKN Games:

1. Star Trek: The Next Generation Mafia
  2. Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Mafia
  3. Final Fantasy Tactics Mafia
  4. Star Wars Mafia
  5. Death Note Mafia
  6. The Binding of Isaac: Remafia

Autopsy Reports:

Spoiler

@Danielwas:

Isaac
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/e/e5/Character_Isaac_appearance.png

"Then God said, 'Take your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on a mountain I will show you.'" - Genesis 22:2

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• FXSW2Oe.pngThe D6
    • Once per night, target another player to receive one of these reports randomly:
      • a report of one random player aligned with that player.
      • a report of that player's alignment.
      • a report of all player(s) they visited during the night, and players that visited them.
      • a report of whether or not they are tainted.
      • a copy of one random report they received throughout the game (if they received no reports themselves, you will instead learn that fact).
      • a report of the names of all the player's abilities, and what one random non-faction ability does.
    • A report type will not be selected if there is at least one report type received a fewer amount of times.
  • lY9ozsm.pngThe D1
    • Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on that player of the same report type The D6 produced in its previous use.
    • Fails if The D6 has never been used.
  • xrQaWC5.pngIsaac's Tears (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, during the day, you can override the lynch to the player who has the 2nd most votes, instead (if 2nd place is tied, an overtime period will be added, even if there was already an overtime prior). Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.
    • If an override was attempted by multiple players, the one sent in first takes priority.

@Danielbecame:

The Broken
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/e/ec/Character_Tainted_Isaac_appearance.png

"He who spares his rod hates his son, but he who loves him disciplines him promptly." - Proverbs 13:24

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• woBQs20.pngSpindown Dice
    • Once per night, target another player to receive one of these reports depending on the night:
      • Night 1, 7, etc: a report of one random player aligned with that player.
      • Night 2, 8, etc: a report of that player's alignment.
      • Night 3, 9, etc: a report of all player(s) they visited during the night, and players that visited them.
      • Night 4, 10, etc: a report of whether or not they are tainted.
      • Night 5, 11, etc: a copy of one random report they received throughout the game (if they received no reports themselves, you will instead learn that fact).
      • Night 6, 12, etc: a report of the names of all the player's abilities, and what one random non-faction ability does.
  • esq9Ep6.pngDepression (PASSIVE)
    • You are never told if you are redirected, so your reports will always be assumed to be on your original target even if they're not.
  • 9U6t8VR.pngSacrificial Altar (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, during the day, you can override the lynch to yourself. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.
    • If an override was attempted by multiple players, the one sent in first takes priority.

@Raves was:

Magdalene
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/b/bf/Character_Magdalene_appearance.png

"Standing behind him at his feet, weeping, she began to wet his feet with her tears and wiped them with the hair of her head and kissed his feet and anointed them with the ointment." - Luke 7:38

ROLE ABILITIES:

• XwZj1vg.pngYum Heart
    • Once per night, target another player to protect them from being killed during the night.
  • 9JbOb7r.pngBreakfast (PASSIVE)
    • The first time someone attempts to kill you during the night this game will fail.

@Ravesbecame:

The Dauntless
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/f/f1/Character_Tainted_Magdalene_appearance.png

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." - Psalm 23:4

ROLE ABILITIES:

• LaOpCsX.pngYuck Heart
    • Once per night, target another player. That player is roleblocked, and all other actions targeting that player will fail.
    • You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.
  • GNDbBvi.pngMr. Dolly (PASSIVE)
    • The first time someone attempts to roleblock or redirect you during the night this game will fail.

@Pickle Rick was:

Cain
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/bindingofisaacre_gamepedia/images/d/db/Character_Cain_appearance.png

"If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it." - Genesis 4:7

ROLE ABILITIES:

• CV93Lou.pngEvil Eye
    • Once per night, target another player to redirect that player's actions to another target player.
    • If the ability being redirected targets more than one player, only the first target will be redirected.
    • You can't redirect a player to themselves, nor can you redirect that player with this ability again this game (there is no limit to the number of times a player can be redirected to, however).
    • If either of your targets die during the night, you become tainted.
  • sHHUiUL.pngLucky Foot
    • Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report of that player's or a player adjacent to them on the player list's alignment.
    • Which player's alignment you receive is random between those three, and you will not be told whose you received.
    • Dead players are skipped for this purpose, and the first and last players on the list are considered adjacent.

@Pickle Rickcould've become:

The Hoarder
Character_Tainted_Cain_appearance.png

"And the Lord said to Cain, 'Where is Abel thy brother?' And he said, 'I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?'" - Genesis 4:9

ROLE ABILITIES:

• SOHBsqk.pngBag of Crafting
    • Once per night (eight times per game), target another player. That player receives one of these abilities not already given out, of your choosing:
      • hKmv2q5.pngMom's Knife
      • tanyZVV.pngMagic Mushroom
      • urtFrLd.pngSacred Heart
      • mgcyZv4.pngHoly Mantle
      • ArakKQ1.pngMagic 8 Ball
      • ZQRWGDb.pngCursed Eye
      • Sp8XwFr.pngRedemption
      • YeER1Rv.pngBeth's Faith
  • N18H1AV.pngAbel (PASSIVE)
    • Any alignment reports generated about you are fabricated to indicate you are Bible-aligned.

@jasonwbantle was:

Judas
Character_Judas_appearance.png

"He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it." - John 12:6

ROLE ABILITIES:

• Lc2So56.pngBook of Belial
    • Once per night, target another player. If that player is visited by no one else, they receive a dream report with three players, at least one not sharing their alignment.
  • swxsifT.pngJudas' Shadow (PASSIVE)
    • If you attempted to use the Book of Belial the previous night and the target received no dream for any reason other than that player dying, using the Book of Belial kills its target, instead.

@jasonwbantlebecame:

The Deceiver
Character_Tainted_Judas_appearance.png

"For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light." - Luke 8:17

ROLE ABILITIES:

• npeluye.pngDark Arts
    • Once per night, target another player. If that player visits anyone during the night, one player they visited at random is killed. If that player visited no one, they are killed, instead.
    • You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • gqDXZIO.pngMy Shadow
    • Twice per game, at night, target another player to receive a report on the name of one random ability they have, and to roleblock them the following night.
    • That player will be informed of their impending roleblock.

@MWil23was:

Eve
Character_Eve_appearance.png

"For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." - Genesis 3:5

ROLE ABILITIES:

• Wf9ac84.pngWhore of Babylon
    • Once per night, target two other players. Anyone visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.
  • 7oc9KI4.pngDead Bird (PASSIVE)
    • As long as there is at least one vote on you during the day, your vote counts as two.

@MWil23at times became:

The Curdled
Character_Tainted_Eve_appearance.png

"Indeed, under the law almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins." - Hebrews 9:22

ROLE ABILITIES:

• hNcauXg.pngRazor Blade (PASSIVE)
    • At the start of each day, for each vote on you the previous day plus the number of players visiting you that night, one Blood Clot pseudo-player joins the game (by the name of "Clot X", where X is the order they joined the game).
    • These pseudo-players share your alignment and may be visited or voted for normally.
    • Blood Clots automatically die at the end of the second night after they were created, or when you die.
  • Gz0CqPO.pngSumptorium (DAY ACTION)
    • You can at any time except during the final 30 minutes of the day, via PM with the host, demand a Blood Clot to change its vote to a player of your choosing. They cannot speak or give reasoning, however.
    • Blood Clots who are not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day will automatically place their votes on who you're voting for (if you haven't placed a vote by that time they will vote no lynch).

@HokieHighwas:

Samson
Character_Samson_appearance.png

"And Samson said, 'With the jawbone of an donkey, I have piled them in heaps! With the jawbone of an donkey, I have slain a thousand men.'" - Judges 15:16

ROLE ABILITIES:

• ziY0cYB.pngBloody Lust
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player who was voting for you at the end of the previous day. That player is killed.
  • BS4YI4H.pngLusty Blood
    • Once per game, at night, if a player aligned with you was lynched the previous day, kill a target player who was voting for that player.
    • You cannot use this ability on the first night of the game.

@HokieHighbecame:

The Savage
Character_Tainted_Samson_appearance.png

"A man of quick temper acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated." - Proverbs 14:17

ROLE ABILITIES:

• HLA15RJ.pngSuicide King
    • Once per game, at night, you may target yourself with this ability. Targeted player receives a report of the identity of one random player that isn't Isaac-aligned, then is killed.
  • YJxNJ43.pngBerserk (PASSIVE)
    • Each night you automatically target all players voting for you, no lynch, or who didn't vote at the end of the previous day (this counts as your move during the night; you can only use another move if there are no such players).
    • Targeted players are roleblocked. If this ability is successful on a player two nights in a row, they are killed.
  • cVZ0bnn.pngSamson's Chains (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per day, target a player to prevent them from being targeted by Berserk during the following night. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.

@gopherwrestlerwas:

Azazel
Character_Azazel_appearance.png

"And he who lets the goat go to Azazel shall wash his clothes and bathe his body in water, and afterward he may come into the camp." - Leviticus 16:26

ROLE ABILITIES:

• rI3OS9c.pngLord of the Pit
    • Once per night, target another player to receive a report of all players they visited during the night.
  • o79ZGav.pngBrimstone
    • Once per game, at night, kill target player. If the killed player was Isaac-aligned, you become tainted.
    • You cannot use this ability the first night of the game.

@gopherwrestlerbecame:

The Benighted
Character_Tainted_Azazel_appearance.png

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” - 1 Peter 2:18

ROLE ABILITIES:

• ZyMcOQb.pngHemoptysis
    • Once per night, target another player. If that player is tainted, they are purified. Else, they become tainted.

@bcb1213was:

Lazarus
Character_Lazarus_appearance.png

"For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing, and they have no more reward, for the memory of them is forgotten." - Ecclesiastes 9:5

ROLE ABILITIES:

• b4wHHXU.pngSalvation
    • Once per night, visit another target player. Other players visiting that player (except those using a redirect ability of their own) are instead redirected to you.
  • fCZb3wp.pngLazarus' Rags (PASSIVE)
    • The first time you are killed during the game (both at night or during the day), you are immediately revived, but you become tainted.
    • Nothing will be said about your identity or alignment, merely that you died but came back.

@bcb1213became:

The Enigma
Character_Dead_Tainted_Lazarus_appearanc

"And the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades." - Revelation 1:18

ROLE ABILITIES:

• qt1PhAD.pngDead Sea Scrolls
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on what the bible verse in their Role PM is.
  • 5SfRi9h.pngBetween Life & Death (PASSIVE)
    • On odd days, your vote counts as 2. On even days, your vote counts as 0.
    • Your vote counting as 0 does not exempt you from the game's voting requirement rule.
  • 9eubBTB.pngFlip (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, at any time via PM with the host, you may permanently reverse Between Life & Death's effect such that your vote now counts as 0 on odd days, and 2 on even days.
    • You must do this before the vote deadline to have it count towards the current day.

@SwAgwas:

Lilith
Character_Lilith_appearance.png

"For a whore is a deep pit; and a strange woman is a narrow well." - Proverbs 23:27

ROLE ABILITIES:

• bJOMBJM.pngIncubus
    • Once per night, target a player to receive a report of all player(s) that visited them during the night.
  • mET4P2Q.pngSuccubus (PASSIVE)
    • Each night, you automatically receive a report of how many players visited you during the night, and if any among them aren't aligned with you or are tainted.

@SwAgcould've become:

The Harlot
Character_Tainted_Lilith_appearance.png

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses." - Ezekiel 23:20

ROLE ABILITIES:

• YDXOh6q.pngGello
    • Once per night, target another dead or living player. That player's reports cannot be fabricated that night, and they are protected from being lynched the following day.
    • If they are dead (including if they were alive but killed in the same night), you receive any night PM they would've received on the night of their death.
    • If they are alive, you'll instead receive a report on whether or not they received a report last night.
  • enecgh3.pngBrother Bobby
    • Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report about whether or not that player is tainted.
    • If you previously targeted that player with Sister Maggy and that player isn't tainted, you will additionally receive a report on that player's alignment.
  • vaXoWWH.pngSister Maggy
    • Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report about whether or not they visited anyone during the night (you will not be told who they visited).
    • If you previously targeted that player with Brother Bobby and that player didn't visit, you will additionally receive a report on that player's alignment.

@Malfatronwas:

Eden
Character_Eden_appearance.png

"In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." - Genesis 1:1

ROLE ABILITIES:

• 4xwcazB.pngEden's Blessing
    • Once per night, target another player. You receive a copy of a random non-faction ability they have.
    • If that ability is a night or day action, your copy will be a 1-shot. If that ability is passive, the copy will be removed at the end of the following night.
    • You cannot copy the same ability twice in one game (attempting to use this ability on a player whom you have already received all eligible abilities for will cause the move to fail).

@Malfatroncould've become:

The Capricious
Character_Tainted_Eden_appearance.png

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come." - 2 Corinthians 5:17

ROLE ABILITIES:

• jGDJiTT.pngǴ̸̠̪̖͚͛̀̀̓͗̄̀̂̉͛͘͜͜͝l̵̛̮̳̎́̇̃̈́̈̃̎̚ȋ̵̡̛̯̭̝̋̇̕͘͠͝ţ̷̢̳̦̩͇̱̬̼̲̳͈͛̒͠ͅc̸̢̻̙̺̮̣̤̭̘̜̠͔̗̍̓̆̑͊̆̆͜͜͝h̷̛͖̰̑͌̌͋̋̚͝e̴̢̩͔̥̣͋̌͗̈́ͅͅd̵̲̪͕̀̔̀̎̎̌̚̕͝͝͠͝ͅ ̴̳́̉̀̍͊͑̃͛C̴̦͎̖͆́̇̈́͋̒͛͆̃̅͆̉̐̚r̸̙̝̩͈̃́͆̍̎̓̍̅̿̃̂́̚o̸̺͇̯̞̭̭̾͌̌̆̀w̷̞̫̻̥̰̞̠̠̭̪̥̐̑́̕͜n̸̼͙̗̜͖̠͓̮̊̾͛͗
    • Once per night, target a player. If your target has a non-faction ability that won't be out of uses by the end of the night, you trade this ability for one of those abilities, at random (while they receive this ability in its place).
    • You are bound by any restrictions the ability has when you receive it. For instance, if the ability cannot be used two nights in a row and your target used it that same night, you cannot use it the following night. If the ability only had three total uses and it was already used twice, you will only be able to use it once more. In any case, you will be told of the state of any restrictions on the ability as you receive it.
    • The trade is permanent. They will no longer have or be able to use the ability you receive, and you will no longer have or be able to use Glitched Crown (unless the player who currently has it happens to use it on you).

@skywindO2was:

Jacob
Character_Jacob_appearance.png

"And the Lord said to her, 'Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you shall be divided; the one shall be stronger than the other, the older shall serve the younger.'" - Genesis 25:23

ROLE ABILITIES:

• tEAprkB.pngRed Stew
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. If targeted player is Esau, both you and targeted player are protected from dying that night.
    • If they aren't Esau, they will be informed in their night PM that you visited them last night, trying to get them to drink a suspicious liquid.
  • 2Q9P6Lw.pngThe Twins (DAY ACTION)
    • You control the pseudoplayer Esau (who joins the game by the name of "Player B"). Esau is Isaac-aligned and may be visited or voted for normally.
    • You can at any time except during the final 30 minutes of the day, via PM with the host, ask Esau to change his vote to a player of your choosing (but not a no lynch). You may also specify a short line or reasoning for voting that way, but Esau will paraphrase anything into his own words.
    • If Esau is not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day he will automatically place his vote on who you're voting for (if you haven't placed a vote by that time, he'll vote for a random player).
    • At night, Esau visits the first player he was voting for during the day. If for some reason Esau couldn't vote or the first player Esau voted for was lynched (or otherwise dead by the start of night), he will visit a random player, instead.
    • If Esau ever visits a non-Isaac aligned or tainted player, Esau is killed.
    • If you are killed, Esau also dies. If you or Esau are ever tainted, the other is tainted as well.

@skywindO2became:

The Deserter
Character_Tainted_Jacob_appearance.png

"Esau held a grudge against Jacob because of the blessing from his father being stolen. He said to himself, 'The days of mourning for my father are near; then I will kill my brother Jacob.'" - Genesis 27:41

ROLE ABILITIES:

• I4RPcCJ.pngAnima Sola
    • Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked, and cannot vote the following day.
  • XsAXexI.pngBirthright (PASSIVE)
    • Esau can no longer be controlled during the day. Instead, he immediately locks his vote on you at the beginning of each day.
    • At night, Esau targets the player he voted for during the day in attempt to kill them (if he didn't vote, he will no visit).
    • Esau no longer dies if you do, and instead locks his vote on a random player at the beginning of each day if you're dead.
    • At the end of each day, if Esau is dead and you are alive, he is revived.
    • If you or Esau are ever purified, the other is purified as well.
    • This ability can't be copied, but it can be removed.

@Forgewas:

Bethany
Character_Bethany_appearance.png

"And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet and listened to his teaching." - Luke 10:39

ROLE ABILITIES:

• LY5EIXp.pngBook of Virtues
    • Once per night, target two other target players to receive a report about whether they are of the same alignment.
    • Tainted players who are targeted will only appear aligned with their alignment if both targets are tainted.
  • FKPGTww.pngPurity
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player. If that player is tainted, they are purified. If they are not, you become tainted.

@Forgecould've become:

The Zealot
Character_Tainted_Bethany_appearance.png

"He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys." - 2 Kings 2:24

ROLE ABILITIES:

• MhA7R9x.pngLemegeton
    • Once per night, target two different players (you may choose yourself as the second target, but not the first). If the first player isn't aligned with you, the second player is killed.
    • Else, if the first player is tainted and the second player is pure, the second player becomes tainted.
    • Else, if the first player is pure and the second player is tainted, the second player is purified.

@Matts4313was:

Apollyon
Character_Apollyon_appearance.png

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." - 1 Peter 5:8

ROLE ABILITIES:

• 79xiGLe.pngVoid
    • Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked.

@Matts4313became:

The Empty
Character_Tainted_Apollyon_appearance.pn

"For God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until their judgment." - 2 Peter 2:4

ROLE ABILITIES:

• Kj3pwIc.pngAbyss
    • Once per night, target another player. If that player has the Abyss ability themselves and weren't using it that night, you receive a report of their Role Name.
    • Else, if they are tainted, they receive a 1-shot version of this ability.
    • Else, they become tainted and you are purified.

@Domewas:

Guppy
Transformation_Guppy_appearance.png

"Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel." - Proverbs 12:10

ROLE ABILITIES:

• uVUA8a9.pngGuppy's Eye
    • Once per night, target a player to receive a copy of all reports they received throughout the game. If that player is tainted, however, you also become tainted.
  • o6VEskX.pngGuppy's Paw
    • Twice per game, at night, you can commute, causing all moves attempting to target you during the night to fail.

@Domebecame:

The Carcass
Collectible_Dead_Cat_icon.png

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God." - Leviticus 19:31

ROLE ABILITIES:

• jihTUeg.pngGuppy's Head
    • Thrice per game, at night, target a player to give them the "Pretty Fly" passive ability. This ability makes their vote count as 1 more during the day (and can stack with itself).
    • Additionally, having two stacks protects that player from being killed at night.
    • However, all stacks of Pretty Fly are removed if anyone visits them at night (except with this ability).
  • 9V6AOpl.pngGuppy's Tail (PASSIVE)
    • Your vote counts as -1 vote during the day.

Player B was:

Esau
Character_Esau_appearance.png

"That no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal." - Hebrews 12:16

ROLE ABILITIES:

• sLx3qgF.pngDamocles
    • Once per night, target a player. If that player isn't Isaac-aligned or is tainted, you die.

Player B became:

The Revenant
Dark_Esau.png

"But Esau I have hated. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert." - Malachi 1:3

ROLE ABILITIES:

• B90jZWO.pngBloody Gust
    • Once per night, target the player you were voting for at the end of the previous day to kill them.

@Tk3was:

Bum-Bo
Collectible_Bumbo_level_4.png

"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money." - Matthew 6:24

You are aligned with Wanting Coin: You must survive until the game's end. You are not a threat to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• IBnlBxt.pngBum Friend
    • Once per night, you may target a player. If you can win with that player, that player will receive a night message confirming you are not a threat to them, along with a link to your private chat.
    • Using this ability for a second time on the same player will instead give you a report of that player's Role Name.
    • Everyone you use your ability on will share the same chat. When a player dies, they will be removed from it. When you die, everyone is removed.
  • S5nrHSn.pngThe Wafer
    • Once per night, you may target yourself with this ability. If the target would be killed that night, they are protected.
    • If this ability successfully prevents a death, you will be informed of that fact and you will not be able to use this ability again this game.
  • B66Deu5.pngSack of Pennies (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, at any time except the final 30 minutes of the day, via PM with the host, you may change and lock another player's vote to a player of your choosing.
    • You cannot target a player who is voteblocked, but it will work on players who already locked their vote.

@Tk3became:

The Gambler
Transformation_Super_Bum_appearance.png

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." - 1 Timothy 5:8

You are aligned with Wanting Coin: You must survive until the game's end. You are not a threat to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• as9QDi6.pngDad's Lost Coin
    • Once per night, target a player. That player cannot kill you during the night and any alignment report made on you that night by that player will be fabricated to indicate you are aligned with them.
    • Using this ability for a second time in a row on the same player will also give you a report of all of that player's ability names.
    • You cannot target the same player three nights in a row with this ability.
  • 3AHwvDD.pngDad's Key
    • Once per game, at night, you can choose to find a room to hide in. During the following day, you cannot vote or be voted by anyone and you are immune to any day actions used.
    • Hiding does not protect you in any way during the night.
  • pQ6L0rA.pngDad's Ring (PASSIVE)
    • You cannot be killed at night by Mom or Mom's Heart.
    • Your Bum Friend chat stays active although you can no longer add players to it. As before, when a player dies, they will be removed from it. When you die, everyone is removed.

@kingseanjohnwas:

Seraphim
Transformation_Seraphim_appearance.png

"And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of the cherub, and the second face was a human face, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle." - Ezekiel 10:14

You are aligned as a Seraphim: While not technically a member of any faction, you win if and only if the Bible faction loses. You are not a threat to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• 5uleL1E.pngImmaculate Heart
    • Once per night, target another player to protect them from being tainted during the night (this does not prevent them from being killed).
  • w78Tg6D.pngThe Halo
    • Once per night, target a player to receive a report on that player's alignment.
    • You cannot use this ability the first night of the game, nor can you use it two nights in a row.

@kingseanjohn could've become:

Leviathan
Transformation_Leviathan_appearance.png

"Let those curse it who curse the day, who are ready to rouse up Leviathan." - Job 3:8

You are aligned as Leviathan: While technically not part of either faction, you win if and only if the Bible or Suffocation faction wins. You are not a threat to Isaac (and thus cannot prevent the game from ending on your own).

ROLE ABILITIES:

• TEmuPYq.pngThe Nail
    • Once per night, target another player to protect them from being purified during the night (this does not prevent them from being killed).
  • LSQVHfM.pngSpirit of the Night
    • Once per night, target another player and specify a message of 255 characters or less. They will receive that message with their Role PM.
    • They will know the sender is you, but your Role Name and alignment will not be revealed to them.
  • 5rmLHxY.pngThe Mark (PASSIVE)
    • The first time someone attempts to purify you during the night this game will fail.
  • QpFnK3f.pngThe Pact (PASSIVE)
    • The first time you would be killed at night by a member of the Bible faction, that kill is prevented and they are told of your alignment and win condition, instead. In return, you will learn the name of the player who attempted to kill you.
    • After this ability triggers, if that player would be lynched, it is automatically overturned to you, instead.

@JoshstraDaymuswas:

Mom
Boss_Mom_portrait.png

"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you." - Exodus 20:12

You are aligned with the Bible: Players of your faction must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• vSYx3Zv.pngMom's Heels (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player.
    • You cannot use this ability two nights in a row unless there was at least one vote for you at the end of the previous day, or if you're the only member of your faction remaining.
    • Only one member of your alignment may use a faction ability per night.
  • wpTYaxg.pngMom's Bra
    • Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked.
  • gfsfGG3.pngMissing Poster
    • Once per night, target a player to receive a report on their current Role PM, and whether they are currently tainted or pure.

@JoshstraDaymuscould've become:

Mom's Heart
bcJdjRu.png

"Can a woman forget her nursing child, that she should have no compassion on the son of her womb? Even these may forget, yet I will not forget you." - Isaiah 49:15

You are aligned with the Bible: Players of your faction must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• LooQ0JN.pngBetrayal (FACTION)
    • Once per night, target a player. If target player is tainted, that player is killed. If they are not, they become tainted.
  • 4XHPSPW.pngBlood Bag
    • Once per night, target another player to protect them from being killed during the night.

@The Orcawas:

Dogma
Boss_Dogma_portrait.png

"So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by our spoken word or by our letter." - 2 Thessalonians 2:15

ROLE ABILITIES:

• dG28Qqi.pngDivine Intervention (FACTION)
    • You cannot use this ability two nights in a row unless there were no votes for you at the end of the previous day, or if you're the only member of your faction remaining.
  • 3Ih4gZs.pngThe Bible
    • Once per night, you may target a player to frame them. All reports gathered on that player during the night are fabricated to indicate that player is a Bible-aligned player who visited the target of their factional ability last night (if one was used).
    • You cannot target the same player with this ability again this game.

@The Orcacould've become:

Infallible Dogma
3BHoUdc.png

"Put to death, therefore, the components of your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires, and greed, which is idolatry." - Colossians 3:5

ROLE ABILITIES:

• MDuXUnG.pngRevelation (FACTION)
    • Once per night, target a player. If target player is pure, that player is killed. If they are not, they are purified.
  • JqAYZYW.pngTrisagion
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. That player's night action during the night, if they use one, will not show up on any reports.
  • vND2iJ7.pngGodhead
    • Once per game, at night, use this ability to learn all distinct alignments and their win conditions in the game.
    • Additionally, you receive a report on which players are currently tainted and which ones are pure.

@squire12was:

Satan
Boss_Satan_portrait.png

"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came among them." - Job 1:6

ROLE ABILITIES:

• cKMWtu2.pngDark Matter (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player unless that target was tainted or purified during the same night.
  • IEr4vJJ.pngA Lump of Coal
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. That player becomes tainted and will die at the end of the following night.
    • That player will be informed of their impending death, and that death can be prevented if they are protected on either night.
  • k0UakTH.pngSatanic Bible
    • Once per night, target a player to receive a report of all players they visited during the night, and all players who visited them.

@squire12could've become:

Mega Satan
YLfiHPP.png

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places." - Ephesians 6:12

ROLE ABILITIES:

• IVmA785.pngMega Blast (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player. Additionally, any pure players also visiting that player become tainted.
    • You cannot use this ability two nights in a row unless you tainted at least one player this way (you will be informed whether this is the case), or if you're the only member of your faction remaining.
  • ntygAis.pngEye of the Occult
    • Twice per game, target two other players. If one of those players is tainted and the other is pure, the tainted player will be purified and the pure player will become tainted.
    • Additionally, if there is a swap, you will receive both player's Role PMs.
  • hqR5kAY.pngDark Prince's Crown (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, during the day, you can override the lynch to a Bible-aligned player of your choosing. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.

@rackcs was:

The Lamb
jAAFfsF.png

"For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins." - Hebrews 10:4

ROLE ABILITIES:

• r0m5eaQ.pngGoat Head (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player unless that player visited you during the night.
  • nWJUWMa.pngA Pound of Flesh
    • Once per night, you may target another player to make them appear innocent. All reports gathered on that player during the night will be fabricated to indicate that player is Isaac-aligned.

@rackcscould've become:

Wrath of the Lamb
Lamb_phase_2.png

"And crying out with a loud voice, 'Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!'" - Revelation 7:10

ROLE ABILITIES:

• mkmZFxk.pngDeath's Touch (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player. Additionally, any other tainted players also visiting that player are purified.
    • You cannot use this ability two nights in a row unless you purified at least one player this way (you will be informed whether this is the case), or if you're the only member of your faction remaining.
  • EQ5cmY4.pngAstral Projection
    • Once per night, target another player to redirect that player's actions to another target player.
    • If the ability being redirected targets more than one player, only the first target will be redirected.
    • You can't redirect a player to themselves, nor can you redirect that player with this ability again this game (there is no limit to the number of times a player can be redirected to, however).

@TL-TwoWinsAway(later @carl_sjunior) was:

The Beast
CkrMoYo.png

"This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666." - Revelation 13:18

ROLE ABILITIES:

• qP3tKLB.pngSulfur (FACTION)
    • You cannot use this ability the first night of the game, nor can you use it two nights in a row.
  • SK4C72K.pngLarynx
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. If that player attempts to kill someone during the night, that killing ability cannot be redirected nor prevented (not even if the killer is roleblocked).
    • This ability can, however, be redirected or roleblocked.
  • xPTPSIm.png7 Seals
    • Once per night (four times per game), you may target a player and send one of your four riders (Famine, Pestilence, War, or Death) to curse them.
    • That curse will affect them on the following day, and will be in some way voting-related. You do not know what these effects do ahead of time but will be informed what the effect is in your Night PM after using it.
    • The start of day write up will mention the rider who was used, but won't mention who was cursed, nor its effect.
    • You can only use each rider once per game.

@carl_sjuniorbecame:

The Cornered Beast
Xi6GvoT.png

"So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image." - Revelation 16:2

ROLE ABILITIES:

• o2Rn6Xl.pngMaw of the Void (FACTION)
    • Once per night, kill a target player. This ability cannot be protected against (but it can be redirected).
  • O9VvMzi.pngWhite Pony
    • Twice per game, at night, you may send one of your two riders (Conquest or the Headless Horseman) to curse everyone.
    • That curse will affect all players on the following day, and will be in some way voting-related.
    • You do not know what these effects do ahead of time but the start of day write up will mention the rider who was used, including its effect.
    • You can only use each rider once per game.

@swooshwas:

Delirium
Boss_Delirium_ingame.png

"Behold, they are all a delusion. Their works are nothing and their metal images are empty wind." - Isaiah 41:29

You are aligned with Suffocation: All players alive in the game must be tainted, with at least one member of your faction surviving until the end of the game. No other faction (except Leviathan) can win while a player of your faction remains alive, even if they achieve their win condition.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• 3rvaBIU.pngDelirious
    • Once per night, target a player. That player becomes tainted, if they weren't already.
    • This ability cannot be removed, but it can be copied.
  • C0Tk26D.pngLil Delirium (PASSIVE)
    • The first time you would be killed (both during the day or at night) will fail.
    • If it occurs during the night, you will be roleblocked that night instead. If it happens during the day, you will be roleblocked the following night.
  • kqmpgmF.pngTranscendence (PASSIVE)
    • You are always considered tainted, and cannot be purified. Any ability used on you that would attempt to purify you will be blocked entirely (even other portions of the effect).
  • NRxNIRS.pngRed Key (DAY ACTION)
    • Once per game, at any time except the final 30 minutes of the day, via PM with the host, you can prevent all tainted players from being able to vote for you during the current day. All such players currently voting for you are automatically changed to a no lynch vote.

@swoosh, if somehow purified due to Tainted Eden shenanigans would've become:

Balance
Collectible_Glyph_of_Balance_icon.png

You are aligned with Suffocation: All players alive in the game must be tainted, with at least one member of your faction surviving until the end of the game. No other faction (except Leviathan) can win while a player of your faction remains alive, even if they achieve their win condition.

ROLE ABILITIES:

• D6oi90G.pngBreath of Life (PASSIVE)
    • You start the game tainted (and thus, will likely never see your original role card, which is this). If ever purified, you instantly die.

Other Tidbits:

Bag of Crafting items:

• hKmv2q5.pngMom's Knife
    • Once per game, at night, kill a target player.
  • tanyZVV.pngMagic Mushroom
    • Once per game, at night, target three other players. Additional targets are chosen randomly to bring the total to five (you are told who the randoms are).
    • You receive a report containing a list of distinct alignments among the five players.
    • When the number of other players in the game is five or less, this ability targets all other players, instead.
  • urtFrLd.pngSacred Heart
    • Once per game, at night, target a player to receive a report on that player's alignment.
  • mgcyZv4.pngHoly Mantle
    • Twice per game, at night, target a player to protect them from being killed during the night.
  • ArakKQ1.pngMagic 8 Ball
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. That player will receive a dream report with three players, at least one not being Isaac-aligned.
  • ZQRWGDb.pngCursed Eye
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. That player becomes tainted, if they weren't already.
  • Sp8XwFr.pngRedemption
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. If that player is tainted, they are purified.
  • YeER1Rv.pngBeth's Faith
    • Once per night, target another player to receive a report about whether they are or were Bethany.

Guppy's ability it can give:

• F7qhw38.pngPretty Fly (PASSIVE)
    • Your vote counts as 1 more during the day.
    • Getting another instance of this ability transforms it into Halo of Flies, instead.
    • If anyone visits you at night not using the Guppy's Head ability, you lose this ability.
  • OhM15Wz.pngHalo of Flies (PASSIVE)
    • Your vote counts as 2 more during the day.
    • You are protected from being killed during the night.
    • Getting another instance of this ability transforms it into The Swarm, instead.
    • If anyone visits you at night not using the Guppy's Head ability, you lose this ability.
  • E7njhcx.pngThe Swarm (PASSIVE)
    • Your vote counts as 3 more during the day.
    • You are protected from being killed during the night.

The Beast's Rider effects:

g49FTsl.png

You summoned Famine to do your bidding! If the infected player votes for a player who already has votes on them, infected player and up to three players previously voting for that player (starting from the most recent votes) immediately have their votes changed and locked to a no lynch.

tbgXy2u.png

You summoned Pestilence to do your bidding! The inflicted player locks his vote on the first player they vote for during the day, and all players voting for the same player after them also have their votes locked on that player.

VpoafTR.png

You summoned War to do your bidding! The inflicted player's vote counts as 2 less than it would normally (making their vote count as -1 in the majority of cases), but no vote count will take this into account until the end of day.

OugwpAx.png

You summoned Death to do your bidding! If the inflicted player is voting for someone aligned with them or a no lynch at the end of the day (or didn't vote at all), the lynch is overridden onto the inflicted player, instead. This override has the least priority of all override effects.

EmDcOGx.png

Those in the basement observe Conquest riding through the basement, cursing everyone with blindness! No official vote count will be kept in thread during the current day. All players will be able to vote via PM (thread votes won't count), and their votes are immediately locked upon submitting. The final votes will be revealed at end of day, with anyone who didn't vote via PM being treated as a no lynch vote. This curse does not affect overtime.

c3mYf80.png

Those in the basement observe the Headless Horseman riding through the basement, empowering the cursed! Votes of tainted players count as 1 more than they normally would, but no vote count will take this into account until the end of the day. Additionally, the actual value of the lynch line won't be revealed, merely the order of the value of each lynch line.

Recruitment reward:

• 9XfN9D6.pngPerfection
    • Once per game, at night, visit a target player. That player will receive a message regarding how awesome you are.

Scum Fake-Claims:

Your faction knows the following players are not in the game, as well as some items linked to these players that are also not in the game (the vast majority of abilities in this game are items from the video game). If and when a member of your faction becomes tainted, more will be added to these fake claims.

The Lost
Character_The_Lost_appearance.png

"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” - Luke 19:10

ROLE ABILITIES:

• zwI6b5A.pngThe D4
    • Make up whatever effect you think is believable.
  • DyKoYaG.png20/20
  • xGZ6slz.pngLost Soul

Keeper
Character_Keeper_appearance.png

"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs." - 1 Timothy 6:10

ROLE ABILITIES:

• l3OAD2m.pngCrooked Penny
  • n3v5bJK.pngGreed's Gullet
  • Xvwcrgf.pngKeeper's Sack

Blue Baby
Character_%3F%3F%3F_appearance.png

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” - Jeremiah 1:5

ROLE ABILITIES:

• DO5RXnS.pngThe Poop
  • SC71D8m.pngDirty Mind
  • N39GbWU.pngSkatole

The final two fake claims are significantly weaker, but similar enough to a few town players to possibly be believable:

Beelzebub
Transformation_Beelzebub_appearance.png

"But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, 'It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons.'" - Matthew 12:24

ROLE ABILITIES:

• LnphwNC.pngJar of Flies
  • zLV1Xc9.pngPsy Fly
  • LOzN7gD.pngBot Fly

Bob
Transformation_Bob_appearance.png

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death." - Revelation 21:8

ROLE ABILITIES:

• CuV4huu.pngBob's Brain
  • lF4l8XK.pngBob's Curse
  • B5P4cQB.pngIpecac

You know the following player is not in the game, as well as some items linked to that player that are also not in the game (the vast majority of abilities in this game are items from the video game).

The Forgotten
Character_The_Forgotten_appearance.png

"Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God. Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows." - Luke 12:6

ROLE ABILITIES:

• 6arOGpw.pngBrittle Bones
  • sAOFYST.pngPointy Rib
  • 5tlkx6r.pngBook of the Dead

If The Forgotten were ever tainted, they'd become:

The Fettered
Character_Tainted_Soul_appearance.png

"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28

ROLE ABILITIES:

• r3HC1U5.pngDecap Attack
  • YgkMHI6.pngIsaac's Tomb
  • QZRHGbR.pngSpirit Shackles

Now that your faction is aware of the nature of the tainted mechanic, you now know what each of your fake claims would become if they were:

If The Lost were ever tainted, they'd become:

The Baleful
Character_Tainted_Lost_appearance.png

"For the wrongdoer will be paid back for the wrong he has done, and there is no partiality." - Colossians 3:25

ROLE ABILITIES:

• jZ89hMY.pngNight Light
  • klTNP9g.pngTechnology
  • u2M0IYP.pngTractor Beam

If Keeper were ever tainted, they'd become:

The Miser
Character_Tainted_Keeper_appearance.png

"And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God." - Matthew 19:24

ROLE ABILITIES:

• udr3bqM.pngHead of the Keeper
  • Tv6N60B.pngApple
  • 0TMCfi8.pngBlack Lotus

If Blue Baby were ever tainted, they'd become:

The Soiled
Character_Tainted_%3F%3F%3F_appearance.p

"And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung.” - Ezekiel 4:12

ROLE ABILITIES:

• QBCl2uC.pngFate
  • vKnAVDr.pngBelly Button
  • vagDZ9w.pngEuthanasia

If Beelzebub were ever tainted, they'd become:

The Intruder
Collectible_The_Intruder_appearance.png

"No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord." - Deuteronomy 23:1

ROLE ABILITIES:

• yZHwjJi.pngSpider Mod
  • 5api8mY.pngBox of Spiders
  • nIRlLmx.pngCharm of the Vampire

If Bob were ever tainted, they'd become:

The Flatulent
Transformation_Oh_Crap_appearance.png

“Even the handle sank in after the blade, and his bowels discharged. Ehud did not pull the sword out, and the fat closed in over it.” - Judges 3:22

ROLE ABILITIES:

• xOGWz6v.pngFruit Cake
  • KVxFjlq.pngKidney Stone
  • JXSXagx.pngToxic Shock
    • Make up whatever effect you think is believable. `

• Like 1