STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Over one year in the making, I finally give you...

NtG7s3e.png

Players:

1. Forge: Killed on Night 2. Kendal Ozzel, Galactic Empire aligned.
  2. Malfatron: Lynched on Day 2. Jabba Desilijic Tiure, Scoundrel aligned.
  3. RuskieTitan: Survived until Game End. Stormtrooper, Galactic Empire aligned.
  4. rackcs: Killed on Night 3. Maximilian Veers, Galactic Empire aligned.
  5. ET80: Survived until Game End. Imperial Officer, Galactic Empire aligned.
  6. Blue: Killed on Night 4. Darth Vader, Galactic Empire aligned.
  7. Matts4313 (replaced by kingseanjohn 2.0): Survived until Game End. Mas Amedda, Galactic Empire aligned.
  8. kingseanjohn: Lynched on Day 1. TIE Pilot, Galactic Empire aligned.
  9. Tugboat: Killed on Night 2. Imperial Officer, Galactic Empire aligned.
  10. MWil23: Survived until Game End. Sheev Palpatine, Galactic Empire aligned.
  11. Counselor: Lynched on Day 7. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Order aligned.
  12. JoshstraDaymus: Killed on Night 4. Imperial Guard, Galactic Empire aligned.
  13. Pickle Rick: Killed on Night 3. Han Solo, Rebel Alliance aligned.
  14. Hockey5djh: Killed on Night 5. Firmus Piett, Galactic Empire aligned.
  15. Daboyle: Survived until Game End. Stormtrooper, Galactic Empire aligned.
  16. The Orca: Killed on Night 6. Boba Fett, Bounty Hunter aligned.
  17. Daniel: Killed on Night 1. Scout Trooper, Galactic Empire aligned.
  18. bcb1213: Survived until Game End. Wilhuff Tarkin, Galactic Empire aligned.
  19. AFlaccoSeagulls: Lynched on Day 6. Gial Ackbar, Rebel Alliance aligned.
  20. Dome: Killed on Night 1. Scout Trooper, Galactic Empire aligned.
  21. Tk3: Lynched on Day 5. Chewbacca, Rebel Alliance aligned.
  22. squire12: Lynched on Day 4. Luke Skywalker, Rebel Alliance aligned.
  23. bigbadbuff: Lynched on Day 3. Yoda, Jedi Order aligned.
  24. Glen: Killed on Night 3. Greedo, Scoundrel aligned.
  25. SwAg: Survived until Game End. Lando Calrissian, Scoundrel aligned.
  26. SirA1: Killed on Night 3. Leia Organa, Rebel Alliance aligned.
  27. Droid 1: Joined the game Night 3. Lynched on Day 7 with Counselor. Battle Droid, Neutral-aligned.

Replacements:

1. Daniel
  2. Dome

Days/Nights:

Day 1 Start

Special Day Event 1

Day 1 End

Day 2 Start

Special Day Event 2

Day 2 End

Day 3 Start

Special Day Event 3

Day 3 End

Day 4 Start

Day 4 End

Day 5 Start

Day 5 End

Day 6 Start

Day 6 End

Day 7 Start

Game End

Game Awards

Rules:

Day Phase Rules:

1. To vote for someone, type their name in bold. Color must be black, and in, at least, a normal font size. You may vote for a no lynch. If “no lynch” has a majority, there will be no lynch.
  2. Putting [brackets] around your lynch or adding the word "lock" to it will lock your vote on that player and you will be unable to change it unless an overtime period occurs (and you aren't in one of the majorities).
  3. Day Phases will last 24 hours, unless my schedule demands otherwise. Deadline should always be around 9 PM ET (8PM CT).
  4. Lynches will not automatically occur prior to the deadline. This may change on the latter days of the game, which will be announced. In this case, enough votes must be locked such that a lynch is clinched in order for a day to be hammered early.
  5. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If, after 15 minutes, there is still a tie, a no lynch occurs.
  6. Due to there being periods of the day where I cannot actively monitor the site, if anyone can keep a vote count for me if I haven’t posted one in awhile, I will love you forever.
  7. You must vote during each day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row will result in your death and/or being replaced if there’s a willing standin.
  8. This game may have special day events, which are usually announced at the night write up with a time that they will occur. Most of the boons obtainable are minor in nature, but may still be worthwhile if you're looking to turn the tide. Each special day event is pre-determined based on the day, and some may have conditions for appearing at all. Not every day will have a special day event.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in moves if they haven’t already, then they are locked. There is no penalty for sending in night moves during the day phase, in fact, you should send them in early if possible.
  2. You are allowed to post during the night, but do not post any results from that night’s actions before the night has ended.
  3. Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play (although like TNG mafia, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal).

General Rules:

1. You may edit posts you made in the last 5 minutes to fix typos or to add something but do not edit any post but your latest post, and do not add or remove a vote. If you abuse this, I will punish your team at my discretion. 
  2. Do not communicate or discuss this game outside of this thread without explicit permission.
  3. Upon your death, you are allowed one final post. This post cannot contain anything game related.
  4. You are allowed to claim your name and/or power but copy/pasting the contents of your PM is not allowed. You may summarize it in your own words. 
  5. Please put a decent effort into remaining active (posting at least three times per day phase) throughout the game. 
  6. I understand it has become a trend on this site to fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat or whatever. This is unacceptable for my games, so if you intend to do this don't sign up. If you fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat within the first Day of the game, I will replace or modkill you.
  7. If you die on Day 1 or Night 1 and were given no special information, I'll probably let you become a replacement player if you request it.
  8. Have fun!

Setup Details:

1. This will be somewhat similar to my previous setups, in particular my Star Trek mafias, so it will have similar mechanics. Familiarizing yourself with that game if you didn’t participate wouldn’t be a bad idea.
  2. When someone dies, their role PM will be revealed to everyone! Thus, while this is a closed role setup, a player’s death will still provide some clarity.
  3. Not everyone will be a named character; there are generic roles, of a few types.
  4. Everyone will have some sort of unique power.
  5. Day actions are extremely rare due to me not being able to monitor the site at certain hours.
  6. In this game, in addition to role abilities, there is also an item mechanic. You may use a role ability and an item in the same night, but only one of each. Both item uses and abilities count as visits.
  7. Abilities and items that are marked as "passive" are always in effect, even if the player is roleblocked (usually). They need not be used, and thus don't expend a player's nightly ability or item use.
  8. Scum players will receive details to help them set up a fake claim including but not limited to the Galactic Empire's win condition and a sample generic role PM.
  9. This is my first second third  fourth(?) attempt at this. Go easy on me if the balance isn’t quite right!
  10. Flavor of PMs I send you is just that... flavor. I will try to make the flavor obvious as to the mechanic behind it (so long as you should have that information), but the amount you should read into it is up to your discretion.
  11. Mistakes/Erratas: If I as host make a mistake in a night message or role description, I will attempt to inform that party as soon as I realize a mistake was made. If I made a mistake in a death, deaths are final, and I'm deeply sorry for that! But undoing a death is something I can't do because it could completely change the dynamic of the game.

Violation of any of the above rules will cause me to have to punish your team at my discretion. This could include, but is not limited to: Losing your vote, being roleblocked, being replaced, or even being modkilled. In short, just don't do it and have fun!

Story:

NOTE: This story takes place in somewhat of a “floating timeline”. It is based on the original trilogy, but I wouldn't assume that all game elements come exclusively from those movies. The game may make reference to events or characters from a previous movie despite other characters not appearing until later. In short, this game diverges from what you may expect in several ways, you shouldn’t use that info to try to prove something during the game. In general, knowledge about the movies is not required to play the game.

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

STAR WARS MAFIA

It is a period of civil war. Rebel spaceships, striking from a hidden base, have won their first victory against the evil Galactic Empire.

During the battle, Rebel spies managed to shut down the Empire's communication network, leaving their ultimate weapon, the DEATH STAR, an armored space station with enough power to destroy an entire planet, inoperable. Also, in doing so, the Empire is suffering communication issues, unable to discern who is friend and foe.

Pursuing her own agenda to take down the Empire and its sinister agents, Princess Leia races to the heart of the Empire aboard her starship, to attempt a swift and crippling blow to the Emperor himself. Only the Rebel Alliance can save her people and restore freedom to the galaxy...

Autopsies:

@kingseanjohn was:

TIE Pilot
Pilot, Human

zT7x8mtsl2TDMke9PA1LLu8Ny_zgOFXoPtNSKhEuv_c3ptnj9NberpeZtmWoIBpPWVDp7LHF9Rgzd3uC6iM0-v_8N4hnR5tN9PkwgEok2AzdUspLTvmCqtY626uqz4-2xqFnpDCY

"I can't shake him!" - Thurlow Harris

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night.)

• TIE Fighter (droid): Once per night, target another player to give them a Jet Pack. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability to have them join the game as a player, simply under the name "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned, of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. You may change the vote of any of your droids at any time during the day via PM, except during the final hour of the day, when all droids are votelocked. If you die, all of your droids are instantly killed, too. Droids can be targeted by night actions and lynched like any other player, but are immune to Force abilities.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• None!

@Dome was:

Scout Trooper
Trooper, Human

QFGyp5jITgBQrVanNg05POs7AUyRDKghzj78lpB5QIT9gMnzDM77_ZWYetKktkGaYY6RLydrXOcKrK78bqb1mHBSE5ysj5nJ7Ix3J4FFoyYRNe9zJC7wpn6boMeJhK57ER3LE4Cj

"Great... c'mon!" - Luke Skywalker

You are aligned with the Galactic Empire: Eliminate all threats to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:

• Watcher: Once per night, target a player to receive a report on all players visiting them during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• None!

@Daniel was:

Scout Trooper
Trooper, Human

QFGyp5jITgBQrVanNg05POs7AUyRDKghzj78lpB5QIT9gMnzDM77_ZWYetKktkGaYY6RLydrXOcKrK78bqb1mHBSE5ysj5nJ7Ix3J4FFoyYRNe9zJC7wpn6boMeJhK57ER3LE4Cj

"Call for help! Go!" - Scout Trooper

ROLE POWERS:

• Tracker: Once per night, target a player to receive a report on all players they visited during the night (both via items and abilities).

STARTING ITEMS:

• None!

@Malfatron was:

Jabba Desilijic Tiure
Crime Lord, Hutt

azmyR7sliDy0--TUfaWSh5YJzmSP0ZrkeF1-r5oZyi36wHhpOunrPQjyYU8FBtGA4C4yxZzO_b0BMCgvXB_-kLuuH5hVnGHE-W3Cd__OukMgyL41o5F5yJYaRdZbFyJM1P6h7xOx

"You will soon learn to appreciate me." - Jabba the Hutt

You are aligned as a ScoundrelYou must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:

• Arms Dealer: Once per night, you can give one of the following items to another target player: a blaster, a thermal detonator, a grappling hook, a flash grenade, a carbonite freezer, a jet pack, or an EMP (your choice, but you can only give each item once per game). For the rest of the game, you will be immune to any hostile night actions from that player and any reports that player receives on you will be falsified to indicate you are aligned with them.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.
  • Armor (passive): Protects a player from a single non-Force attack. Does not protect the wearer from being lynched.

(Yes, you start with two Armors)

@Forge was:

Kendal Ozzel
Admiral, Human

5nfE8hDERo_U5xDxRqGu_NAj9W6rXmBf-CLezjSTNzp4QON0pil28XDiXDjKd2iBNSdloQT23kvv6k52KMbVl-YZNfrMOMaRkKHZoK9JZ-bVXr90bajwcywr48Fd60A3Sdyaai9v

"You failed me for the last time, Admiral!" - Darth Vader

ROLE POWERS:

• Assassin (droid): Once per night, you can target a player. If targeted player visits someone during the night with a role ability, one of the player(s) they visited will die, at random. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Deploy Droid: Once per night, you may permanently sacrifice a Droid ability to have them join the game as a player, simply under the name "Droid X" (X being the order in which they joined the game). Droids are considered Neutral-aligned, of the Droid race, with their Title becoming what their Ability name was. You may change the vote of any of your droids at any time during the day via PM, except during the final hour of the day, when all droids are votelocked. If you die, all of your droids are instantly killed, too. Droids can be targeted by night actions and lynched like any other player, but are immune to Force abilities.

STARTING ITEMS:

• None!

@Tugboat was:

Imperial Officer
Officer, Human

JslWuMHdKbcR01oWxhQ6X820ohU6M8N-wT25HDYkTfqdq7Thflc9edcB7rGVqNucWrDpDZQR2BEI_gWD_AGYLn_FyUo-8SAzNK_Nr4uNFuVUjwOthQkz4BTpFoZovISFeasORsGA

"Where are you taking this... thing?" - Imperial Officer

ROLE POWERS:

• Spy (droid): Once per night, you may target a player and receive a report on their Alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

STARTING ITEMS:

• None!

@bigbadbuff was:

Yoda
Jedi Master, Yoda

qNyW5joF_pYBujXtcae0YVU003tp0kBUey7fQ3del6OaojdIJcCeibE4riaPBBwAwzmHzX_MkcXjZQNrlkYHQmfxdUmCAiX9VReSOWMQtcBBjmsa6vHqIkNamYvhNxUuQFh9BntF

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Shield: Once per night, you may protect one other target player against any attack during the night. This ability will fail if the target is also attempting to use Force Shield on you.
  • Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they are force-force-sensitive and their alignment if so.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Shield ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).

@Pickle Rick was:

Han Solo
Captain, Human

-JBl9WRa4Qckz-Dze9O1-vJLyvF8sX0-DaqFmlcaRwMlCgN2ZVQfH5mjgNoj1KCs3IxikPu_EZzdgMV0LpfXzgPMWBOa_N-yigutbAOc_E1t9h1-XK33fe7WSV0mdtcq50i2Es2l

"Never tell me the odds!" - Han Solo

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance: The Rebel Alliance must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Tricky Maneuver: Once per night, target two other players. All players (including allied players) visiting either of those players will instead be redirected to the other.
  • My Old Friend: Once per night, after the Rebel Alliance has lost at least one of its original members, you may visit a target player. If that player is Lando Calrissian, his alignment is changed to the Rebel Alliance, and he will be given a factional blaster. If he's not, that player will receive a report on your identity and whole Role PM.
  • Lucky (passive): The first time you are attacked during the game with a Blaster, the attack will miss (and thus fail).

STARTING ITEMS:

• Blaster (faction, ranged): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

@SirA1 was:

Leia Organa
Senator, Human

mFxDmWF8gfhyNMUWT7E-o015IzI1tD3GzuT2Wi3bHR0EeOY-G8CTxoOTFkQZ0KSe_cMXnbcLM0pfs3Wom5RwC7I62H5HBnS864mRHoSdZKJ4oTeZXGaoMxbp0C4fXb6azJVVmK4v

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers." - Princess Leia Organa

You are aligned with the Rebel Alliance: The Rebel Alliance must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Intelligence Network: Once every odd night, target a player to get a copy of their Role PM.
  • Protocol (droid): Once per night, you may visit a player. Any reports on that player during the night will be forged such that: 1. Their alignment will appear as if it is Rebel Alliance, 2. They will have appeared to visit the player the Rebel Alliance targeted using their factional kill that night, 3. Their Name, Race and Title will appear identical to the character carrying out that kill (one of the living Rebel Alliance-aligned characters at random if there was no kill attempt).

STARTING ITEMS:

• Blaster (faction, ranged): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.
  • Flash Grenade (ranged): Roleblock one other target player. Can only be used once.

@Glen was:

Greedo
Bounty Hunter, Rodian

6h5iSGctwWR1ca4hzIk1tiW4NsgSXXcwdmyScyilfSSdeWA2uwMhL2YyDAv8jWZA-YWlngeEx1kxdqQogbzs5vBemm6tGgP6SRbFNZ_Fc50bFnHkUIADepCVZn1JVStKmK-AY28Q

"Going somewhere, Solo?" - Greedo

You are aligned as a Scoundrel: You must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:

• Run and Hide: Once per night, you can target one other player. Any actions attempting to be used against you that night will fail, but any actions taken against your target will also take effect on you.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Blaster (ranged): Kills a target player. Can only be used once.
  • Carbonite Freezer (ranged): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.

@rackcs was:

Maximilian Veers
General, Human

TguwAzKJUbkLhDj0bN2It76ZDEyLKx-d6FvTZCcWeMap7-hB8Lhf9vkcmyQmLesqSJKvb6BOL44CR2Tywum9FdrVLNA2eFOBnjoZDhrdxLh_8xaI8EeJ2NmDCz52Bm0EYoBOTl8y

"The Shield will be down in no time. You may begin your landing." - General Veers

ROLE POWERS:

• Recon (droid): Once every night, you may target a player and receive a report on all items in their inventory.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Jet Pack (defense): Any actions used on you during the night will fail. Can only be used once.

Additionally, the droid rackcs received Day 1 was:

Upon inspection, you're pleased to discover that the chartreuse colored droid is actually a fairly functional astromech droid!

E3i6McIsP75bhq0_Zv_A7kISA6c0KI2Quh0H-DfQ_j_2f6FQh4VN0sPT30ZfFAI9JU46wrxCGAdioGhhCUtPnMQ_TtjAl6mTzQ7AC_VL2dU1GJF8UQc0-ivJX6rDpyyKl7c9r0xH

The only real issue with the unit is its sensor array appears to be damaged, but that still doesn't mean it's completely useless. The following ability has been added to your character's list of Role Abilities:

• Astromech (droid): Once every night, target a player. Due to the sensor being damaged, it may randomly target a player adjacent to them in the players list on the first page of the Game Thread, instead (the first and last players on the list are also considered adjacent for this purpose; dead players are not ignored). You will not be informed who the actual target was, but you will receive the alignment of whichever player ended up being the target. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.

You also gain the Deploy Droid ability if you didn't already have it.

@squire12 was:

Luke Skywalker
Farmboy, Human

0QSZgxJGEKD7d97Xzv_NsyylJHPoaUIaJ3xq7PTcXad3vyjCy3XIsZtZZxGDl_PdcxJ31SNZVPund9QZoE_KuX7RxFsm3iVTUkoOXiLlCLZ0DIGk7qOjeVJ1Hb627GyqbxIkr_rE

"But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!" - Luke Skywalker

ROLE POWERS:

• Use the Force, Luke!: Once per game, if there is three or fewer members of the Rebel Alliance remaining, you can use this ability while using an item to attempt to kill another player. If the target isn't Darth Vader, that item attack will guaranteed to kill regardless of any other action including protection, redirection, or even if you are roleblocked. If the target is Darth Vader, that player will instead be converted to Anakin Skywalker.
  • R2D2 (droid): Once per night, you may target another player to receive a report on their Alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • C3P0 (droid): Once per night, specify a Role Name and a Message under 255 characters. If that Role Name is in the game, all players with that Role Name will receive the message. They won't be told who the sender is (neither your name or Role Name), but you're free to include that in the message.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Lightsaber (faction, melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You may not parry or block two nights in a row (but you can do the other).

@Blue was:

Darth Vader
Sith Lord, Cyborg

u2xCPnG5r9IBwk8MIIX0j-ECLtKBk0wE02jp_k9pwwbYkp5TajqepBtfn_ImVq9zMulSPE3jr4V945MRqGtP__UgeDLCuI7ZW_AnMDtM0Z4J2aMCxPBmLj0LurIpMQzZtT1CknXQ

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Darth Vader

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Choke: Thrice per game, you may roleblock another target player. If used twice in a row on the same player, that player is killed, instead.
  • Search Your Feelings (with the Force): Once per game, target 3 other players. Other targets are chosen randomly to bring the total to 5 (you are told who the randoms are). You receive a report containing a list of distinct alignments among the five players. When the number of other players in the game is 5 or less, this ability targets all other players.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Lightsaber (melee): Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two nights in a row, but you can choose another.

@JoshstraDaymus was:

Imperial Guard
Guard, Human

FjE4kfKprj0j1HCDoFqgo3zJL8HH9NHwS3m91gCkpnbijXk5a3u8VjCxfF9r0RWzDRwv10rCrpjoZwxhsDr7lUIyEON9ZUA9XIBS0qfxP-AHY8vy3NvFQ4KitXcC5BwyQcfRlIEp

"Leave us." - Emperor Palpatine

ROLE POWERS:

• Bodyguard: Once per night, you can target another player. All players attempting to visit that player is redirected to you instead. You cannot target the same player twice in a row with this ability.
  • Royal Guard (passive): The identity of the Emperor, Sheev Palpatine, is revealed to you at the beginning of the game.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Grappling Hook (melee): Target another player. One random action used on you during the night will instead be redirected to that player. You cannot use this item two nights in a row.

@Tk3 was:

Chewbacca
Pilot, Wookie

RYqt1L-CHK9qVzCtSyg5cELSEvYceVh_BgAAgopvdjN_lsuBoURnRkdr7oQTYLFAO8Uht3n6d4ZlrWejuipuaTDFHZR734KQJiHdvVFhWYGcnK_8ZHJ2krnRboq8lHDjDeE6EvKF

"It's not wise to upset a Wookie." - Han Solo

ROLE POWERS:

• Sabotage Item: Once per night, target a player to sabotage one item in their inventory at random. Sabotaged items will backfire on the user (each item has a different effect). If that player has no items, they will be informed that you were attempting to rummage through their stuff.
  • Let The Wookie Win (passive): If you're attempting to kill someone during the night, and they're trying to kill you, you kill them without being hit yourself.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Bowcaster (faction, ranged): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

@Hockey5djh was:

Firmus Piett
Captain, Human

J1lqbmvn2606hYSvhy2WK-rAY8gpSBeLx3rIfWMzRLD3YHyI88BFJaRWAp8bTeu09QP5EyX64CWTH9Oo4fsEmtwVzuFNQA8WaYxWLxsN7sUmUiGMiBpsIbxa5hLB7ZANZYJH6h9y

"Yes, my Lord." - Captain Piett

ROLE POWERS:

• Redirect: Once per night, you can reroute target player's actions (both their role ability and an item they're using) to another target player. You can't reroute that player again this game.

STARTING ITEMS:

• EMP (defense): When used, all Droids cannot vote the following day. Can only be used once, and cannot be used on the first night.

@AFlaccoSeagulls was:

Gial Ackbar
Admiral, Mon Calamari

5sYmHVqfCZFcaQvadHDDnaNuQa9EipwFU1BKB8XpU2MNxdFv9o2Kc1m5ShVb39YeyMEgbE8bPH6OC1rORtkXNNNjMkIdixB_g4cdAisPMSsCHTeJPC7KKqPgg4gmkzJFhjdvNVES

"Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!" - Admiral Ackbar

ROLE POWERS:

• Starship Scanner: Once per night, target a player to receive a report on all players they visited during the night (both via items and abilities), and all players that visited them.
  • It's a Trap! (passive): If you're attempting to kill someone during the night and are redirected to a Rebel Alliance or Jedi Order aligned player, your attack is automatically canceled.

STARTING ITEMS:

@The Orca was:

Boba Fett
Bounty Hunter, Human

6L5mubpS1Bf3aOp9Egmc4oxzaVkq9UlEgslHXZty4jAm-tGwRQ0Zp90x2Ian2DLsCNbd1XwMBudzdADcIQdp_FkXjAT8SD5r_Atu5IfJaw3omUcxFouPSQdNhYKO0aWMNHz8ihEP

"I want them alive... no disintegrations!" - Darth Vader

You are aligned as a Bounty Hunter: Five of your six bounties must be dead by the end of the game (Kendal Ozzel, Han Solo, Conan Motti, Yoda, Wilhuff Tarkin, and Lando Calrissian). You are considered a threat to the Galactic Empire while this objective is incomplete, but you're not afterwards.

ROLE POWERS:

• Identify: Once every odd night, target a player to receive a report on their Role Name.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Thermal Detonator (ranged): Target a player. If anyone attempts to visit that player during the night with a non-Force ability, that player and one random player visiting them will be killed (except you). Can only be used once.
  • Grappling Hook (melee): Target another player. One random action used on you during the night will instead be redirected to that player. You cannot use this item two nights in a row.
  • Carbonite Freezer (ranged): Target another player. That player cannot vote the following day, and is roleblocked the following night. Can only be used once.
  • Jet Pack (defense): Any actions used on you during the night will fail. Can only be used once.

@Counselor was:

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Jedi Master, Human

5KV-z5sc0IHWkQ58zHvlWuk1XnaaVPQPFikMFIRvBNvfCfQl3eUlF6OJyNsy5B61572zLE9342wDEIAdiuq_8zeh4t_Z94WkBMNSp1qyLbxR2QO-fqzCE_mlRLlLGKvBHTpcA23C

"Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

You are aligned with the Jedi Order: Ensure that at least one of Luke Skywalker or Leia Organa survives until the end of the game. If you fail this objective, you must survive until the game's end, instead.

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Manipulate: Once per night, you can roleblock another target player. This ability will fail if you attempt to roleblock a player who is force-sensitive or one you've already targeted this game with this ability.
  • Force Sense: Once per night, you may target a player to receive a report on whether or not they are force-force-sensitive and their alignment if so.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Manipulate ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.

STARTING ITEMS:

Additionally, the droid Counselor received Day 1 was:

Upon inspection, you discover the tan colored droid is actually a relic from the Clone Wars, a worn but in-tact battle droid!

LcJP37PwXAyg0FRh4riC7P0iXZ13Z5CrtDdH1_euX0eV_alXdlCOEhD17rZX5LlruTbefWrK7qUB0ahuWAgHWssmp0ugIwkLp8YRQ9YI5U9qjn-i8Ia9OlTxTUSf6zPdWp60WEFc

Unfortunately, its blaster is missing making the thing quite useless (even if you have a blaster, battle droids are only programmed to use a very specific type of blaster so it wouldn't be able to use it). Perhaps you will find some other use for it? The following ability has been added to your character's list of Role Abilities:

• Battle (droid): Once per night, target a player to attempt to kill them. Since the blaster is missing, it will always fail and the target will get a message that a tan droid came up to them, said "Pew, Pew. Mission accomplished. Roger, roger." then walked away.

You also gain the Deploy Droid ability if you didn't already have it.

@RuskieTitan was:

Stormtrooper
Trooper, Human

unDkwbeIPcy9yVTXImOZHqbeCcCe_w2KkoxTSrfKf2Xdl8AKvv1dkr3Gwv-NDRCdy9tkyLGUTX1PBfkfYpFgaBHI0Mm5sfW6Ir6BHyuX4bqBQFi7lQ9QMKZuuccFnaO5U4LuQtJn

"Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?" - Princess Leia Organa

ROLE POWERS:

• Title Investigator: Once every even night, you may target a player and receive a report on their Title (for example, yours is Trooper).

STARTING ITEMS:

• None!

@ET80 was:

Imperial Officer
Officer, Human

JslWuMHdKbcR01oWxhQ6X820ohU6M8N-wT25HDYkTfqdq7Thflc9edcB7rGVqNucWrDpDZQR2BEI_gWD_AGYLn_FyUo-8SAzNK_Nr4uNFuVUjwOthQkz4BTpFoZovISFeasORsGA

"You rebel scum." - Imperial Officer

ROLE POWERS:

• Quartermaster: Once per night, target another player. If it is an odd night, they will receive a Blaster. If it is an even night, they will receive an Armor.

STARTING ITEMS:

@Matts4313 (later kingseanjohn) was:

Mas Amedda
Senator, Chagrian

NeP2O79G-ANFemJg8PmdgSFH92oARNtHAqsu0NqxI7as4sbdfj1NnXgmMBbJVlgqZkgBbJYZw8QDXrta556B4taZ5D01brEulN8GZj9WiD2hrm89-HSG9y024ofKqT0OcD1RW2-7

"The senate must vote to give the chancellor emergency powers." - Mas Amedda

ROLE POWERS:

• Booming Voice: Once per night, you may specify a Message under 255 characters. All players will receive that message during the nightly writeup as an "Imperial Information Broadcast".
  • Paranoia (passive): Each night, you receive a report on which players, if any, visited you during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:

@MWil23 was:

Sheev Palpatine
Emperor, Human

R4f-Wi_eipvsO026MA4MYfhFG2iLJxbL16vk64sX2E-BIzJqlxXwMQYg-IOz2mny9RjGXPiJXHukCwq2XHEhDCB435I8azsz1cKeq0q3EhT0utjbkhqqlTSUa0uwRO16FwPhrfrc

"Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design." - Emperor Palpatine

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Lightning: Once per game, kill one other target player.
  • Force Scan: Once per night, you may target two other players to receive a report on whether or not they share the same alignment. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • No, You Will Die! (day power): Once per game, can override a lynch to another player. Do this via PM before the day is actually hammered.
  • Imperial Chaos (passive): If you are ever killed, all Galactic Empire-aligned players are roleblocked the following night.

STARTING ITEMS:

• Lightsaber (melee): Can be used to kill, parry, or block. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed who attempted it and what item it was, and they will be disarmed (loses all items in inventory until the end of the next night). You cannot choose the same action with the lightsaber two nights in a row, but you can choose another.

@Daboyle was:

Stormtrooper
Trooper, Human

unDkwbeIPcy9yVTXImOZHqbeCcCe_w2KkoxTSrfKf2Xdl8AKvv1dkr3Gwv-NDRCdy9tkyLGUTX1PBfkfYpFgaBHI0Mm5sfW6Ir6BHyuX4bqBQFi7lQ9QMKZuuccFnaO5U4LuQtJn

"Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise." - Obi-Wan Kenobi

ROLE POWERS:

• DNA Investigator: Once every even night, you may target a player and receive a report on whether they are Human or not. If that player is a Droid, you'll instead learn who their owner is.

STARTING ITEMS:

• None!

@bcb1213 was:

Wilhuff Tarkin
Grand Moff, Human

UsARyhyeK3b3_WQVbzxqOsX7EIhH4ILzqoW2rPBmzuFZH9F-_0lAtZnHEjIUhDscNeZXOuZnlxMNTxX9yfEMvLNDrgeER1e3Hp4uVWrKTqnAvtXLIXoaxkfNDlFE3wDL96wLL0Ek

"Don't worry. We will deal with your Rebel friends soon enough." - Grand Moff Tarkin

ROLE POWERS:

• Interrogation (droid): Once per night, target a player to receive a copy of all reports that player received throughout the game. You cannot use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Medical (droid): Once per night, you may target another player. That player is protected from all attacks during the night.

STARTING ITEMS:

• None!

@SwAg was:

Lando Calrissian
Administrator, Human

P2HZmfC83CiblHF-ckc3GtpdQ4WovH6LNfr3fJu0pYxvI84ZP4aVxijRZ5JqwxrQ0X6cBkEvlQi0Cc6Sga81s61iYcA5sqVhPDw5NVUHCEzsv_2r-owhT5CwN6peWP68K5DtOzyR

"This deal is getting worse all the time." - Lando Calrissian

You are aligned as a Scoundrel: You must survive until the game's end. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Empire.

ROLE POWERS:

• Lobot (droid): Once per night, can steal a random item that player is holding (if a player is using an item that night, it will always be that item instead of it being random). This effect occurs before most other night actions, and thus, negates the target's attempted use of the item that night. Factional items are converted to their generic version, and the target receives another unstealable version of that item at the end of the next night.

STARTING ITEMS:

If Vader was successfully converted, he would've become:

Anakin Skywalker
Jedi Knight, Cyborg

w_qzOnoOW0WO-OR7qbfmYxwCqhnBEvAXtSAU7slCwKLIW9AdrTwXgMMAs9CXQr2zzv6v_6tNF4zm5SHwk9LXoWWZnyJ_PKSC6b0k7M0JFjButsoruAZJvtzZ4iZp-V7kgh__0-qk

"Just for once... let me look on you with my own eyes." - Anakin Skywalker

ROLE POWERS:

• Force Push: Thrice per game, you may disarm (remove all items from their inventory until the start of the next night) another target player.
  • Force Training: Twice per game, you may attempt to teach another target player the Force Push ability. If that player isn't force-sensitive, teaching it will fail.
  • You Were Right (passive): Upon being converted, the identity of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa is revealed to you.

STARTING ITEMS:

Hidden Events unlocked during the course of play:

The Orca on Day 2:

You've unlocked a Hidden Event.

You're contacted by your friend who typically negotiates your bounty. He mentions that you have a new optional bounty of Pickle Rick. If you kill him, you are allowed to buy two new items (your options are any of the items you started with). It must be two different items. If he ends up dying without your involvement, you'll get only one instead.

MWil23 on Day 3:

You've unlocked a Hidden Event. Opening the Sith Holocron, your mind is consumed with a ton of ancient, and present knowledge.

A85lkuWg8183jeFM-kUnuv80EXc6gmTLoCQAQGBF_rxaCP4kLyJBYzNVV8b90xO3OXL6XJYh1R5ZZVX6-LTY0lhcKCTI-P5YdZQR5Z9AfN0N5ooZXy-HOCGXcz0i57JUDHd0_z29

It seems this holocron not only contains ancient Dark Secrets, but also has been monitoring the current conflict and can be used to obtain some knowledge on the current situation. Since you are force sensitive, you will be able to decipher much more, but your mind will eventually tire so you must decide which information you want to pursue.

You may discover two of the following:

• The names of all alignments in the game.
  • The current ratio of alignments (the number of players per alignment)
  • The win conditions of all alignments in the game.

If one of your selections is the alignment names, the information of your other selection will be combined with it (so if you choose the names and ratio, you will see which alignment goes with each number; if you choose the two latter pieces of information you will not be told which number / win condition goes with each alignment).

Additionally, you may use its secrets to create one additional boon. Like the information, only you will be aware of this boon unless you share it with others.

• During the current day, the top two players by vote count will be lynched, rather than just one.
  • You may add one lightsaber to your inventory.
  • You may refresh the uses of one Force power you have that has limited uses.

You have 15 minutes to make your decisions or the next person on the vote list will get the opportunity, instead.

Blue on Night 4:

You've unlocked a Hidden Event.

With Luke and Leia dead, the last reminders of your past are vanquished. You are now fully engulfed within the Dark Side of the Force.

TCTglqRpT3eNmt42GezOYe5jFZgREGbX8e6RbaOJN7AZ7MDWltg0B_iJSd242vVSO_l6F9m0hHxckKYOGbSom-BFZ1Onwh8Zes3hvL0hpxUW8XInjvC2A6FoGm9BgCicwkR8w1US

You have a choice to make as the Emperor still lives. Sick of being used and glory being taken soley by the Emperor, you remember it is ultimately the goal of every Sith Apprentice to overthrow their Master. Your prime was cut short, taking your ambitions with it. However, given the chaos still surrounding the Empire, this is your last chance to attempt ultimate victory, ruling the galaxy yourself, or be content with being the Emperor's dog until he finds a suitable replacement. Attempting the coup will change your alignment and win condition, but no one else's. It will also refresh all uses of your Force Choke ability, and add the Imperial Usurper ability.

The choice is yours, but it must be made by the night moves deadline (failure to respond will remove your ability to pursue taking the throne for yourself).

If Blue had chosen that option, the alignment and new ability would've been:

New Galactic Empire: Eliminate Emperor Sheev Palpatine, and all threats to the Galactic Empire (other than this faction, of course).

Imperial Usurper (passive): Any Galactic Empire player you use Force Choke on (except Sheev Palplatine) will not only be roleblocked, but also converted to New Galactic Empire. Additionally, if Sheev Palplatine is killed while you are alive, all living Galactic Empire players are converted to New Galactic Empire.

Unique Characters not in the Game (given to the Rebel Alliance and Jedi Order):

Xamuel Lennox
Captain, Human

x03x6i0ZSy0y5eXs1pFoRpGq86bMv_obBFLX-jn6CruVL-qoZWWnhoyyqQeRmgMrf3yUrtcl8-ZgUuOFceNhhl88NaD3N-9LaNrMlru4Az4MiPD-ABhxhe1UBxypZpyaLw8pL0p9

"Good, our first catch of the day." - Captain Lennox

Conan Motti
Admiral, Human

fWh92RAWNFfb2Sx1vKsoKRuBbrCYuFgCOnf0B98XuW1VkJQWxqd63TTWk0wwgIM0f9FCrJRSzJgE2Q8G_oFfCDD64EMSiONXeHKN4mMdZCd3eXMIDI72mbbAv3E5SXZx_XiG1kfZ

"Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerer's ways, Lord Vader." - Admiral Motti

Thrawn
Grand Admiral, Chiss

oi7WjBzewC-w7r6QglU5nP5_i8aBVi03nejgA9bcyzPeXUwTSvuRvysKCTpXZGqRt7AGtemWp6JvWsseVUQedhKx85Km6yGqPRFkgXYLMAI6JbDwmibq4FroA_KIj_azgibDR8tn

"War is, primarily, a game of skill." - Grand Admiral Thrawn

Cassio Tagge
General, Human

TmBNH4DRjnbweMjxuUaod45G1i6SLjZyva40njDkcvu7gPu8RF2VdHg0lfpQwnAdnhcz9rtarpXMCq6Yg21b494AulLydP30r7OzjHpGOmAkg-Rrvi7vKC5WlPCIOotBRTIqoYXh

"They're more dangerous than you realize." - General Tagge

Bossk
Bounty Hunter, Trandoshan

IBRFNCfDql_xbw2Qf3n3SqmaB9hatdi2YsS7TiTg9F1qozwo3y40fATTnX_79htP84nLVHLuPb7e4xsMhQBIzjmWqj-Yzv6kTwvp3Ur2PWqjPt_5cThtuumQj60KEtyZy905Tdsw

"Res luk ra’auf.” - Bossk

• Like 1

MR. TORGUE IS BACK IN ACTION FOR ANOTHER MAFIA GAME!!! IT'S MORE OF THE SAME BUT IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT THIS TIME!!!

- I MAY READ MY ROLE!!!!

- BUT I MAY NOT READ IT!!!!

- WHO THE *%*# KNOWS!!!!? I DON'T!!!

- DON'T EXPECT ME TO DO ANYTHING I SAY!!!! IF I SAY I HAVE AN INVESTIGATION AND YOU SAY "INVESTIGATE THAT GUY" AND I SAY "SURE THING" YOU CAN REST ASSURED HE WON'T BE INVESTIGATED!!!!

- IF I HAVE A KILLING MOVE, ONE OF THE TWINS WILL BE MY CHOICE!!!?

- OR MAYBE SWAG!!!!!?

- @SwAg WHAT THE *&$# HAPPENED TO OUR IRON CHEF COMPETETION!!!!? DID YOU WIN WITH YOUR DUCK L'ORANGE OR DID MY BEEF AND POTATOES WIN!!!? I HAVE NO GUDDAM CLUE!!!

- NOW I'M HUNGRY!!!!!

- BILL O'BRIEN WAS FIRED TODAY!!!! THAT'S NOT A RULE I JUST NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN!

- MY TWO CO-MODS ARE HOSTING AND PLAYING SO I NEED MY FULL MOD SET!!!! @mse326!!!!! YOU PROMISED YOU'D PLAY MAFIA AGAIN AND BOB GOT FIRED!!!!! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!!

- @Blue DIDN'T LIKE MY ROLE GIMMICK SO THAT'S MORE INCENTIVE FOR ME TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!

- IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!

- IF I DON'T GET YODA I'M GOING TO **$&# RIOT!!!!!

• Like 2