Ravens sign RB Latavius Murray

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Murray/Williams/Bell honestly isn't a season-ending worthy backfield tbh. Could do worse.

Agreed. Plenty of depth to go around and some options that have proven themselves in the league or look to be on the verge of breaking out.

The hesitation Lamar provides to a defense along with what should be average to above average talents… should do plenty. My only concern is the meshpoint. But considering these injuries are all happening upfront, if the RB room is spared significant injuries moving forward it should mean we have plenty of time to correct such issues.

Especially considering RB is probably the easiest position to fill in an unfamiliar talent on the roster. A lot of it just comes down to pure instinctual feel. The understanding of the blocking scheme would only enhance a RBs ability, but they should be able to make due with instincts until they have a great understanding of the entire offense.

• Like 2

I'm feeling much better about our situation after seeing the TB Dal game last night. None of the HBs on that field had any juice at all. Don't think I saw a FMT(forced missed tackle) all night. In comparison, I'm fine with our options.

As DB points out all we should really be concerned with is technical execution atp.

I think Ty'Son Williams has become one of the most interesting Ravens in a long time too. Would become such a historic figure within our lore if he did put down like a 1,200+ yard season or something. I'm really excited to see how he steps up to this opportunity. RB4 to RB1, lets see what you have kid.