This forum is ghost town

Mid Iowa

22 hours ago, Raves said:

Think it's just life for a lot of usl

Things are funky, no doubt. 
I think for me, football is a way to forget about all the crazy BS out there. No politics, no divisive opinions, just straight up slobber knocking activity for 3 hours at a time.

10 hours ago, SWATcha said:

We've always been one of the smaller team forums on FF. A REALLY good game day thread for us is like 7 pages lol. 

Not really much we can do, short of flooding the rest of the world in flyers.

WANTED: Saints fans to join Football's Future!

I'll start a GD thread (that's "game day", not... well...).

4 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Things are funky, no doubt. 
I think for me, football is a way to forget about all the crazy BS out there. No politics, no divisive opinions, just straight up slobber knocking activity for 3 hours at a time.

Well football hasn't really been a way to escape that BS the past few years either so that might be part of it too.  I think with the season about to start we'll see the forum pick up a little more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well football hasn't really been a way to escape that BS the past few years either so that might be part of it too.  I think with the season about to start we'll see the forum pick up a little more.

Well how about we have some good football talk here, and leave all the other crap in the dust :)
Cheers, Raves. Glad you're online today.