Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Keep spinning those lies Rack. In your defense, you have to manipulate since you're scum. It's an indictment on Town, not you:

Check out the bold, unlined, and italicized. 

Ok, one post. But you still have yet to give any alternatives to josh as cult leader. It's clearly him and you've spent the last page trying to deflect attention off of him by manipulating things yourself. Asking me why nacho would have voted for his cult recruiter as if it's fact that nacho is the recruit. And your constantly saying I'm scum as another subtle manipulation to push attention onto your case on me and away from cult.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You literally voted for the guy who you think converted the guy you think was converted in TKN.

So, you think TKN was the one converted and that Josh might be the cult, and yet TKN voted for Josh.

...do you not understand the logical fallacy here?

Why would TKN vote for Josh if he was converted (Hint: He wouldn't).

You're right, I was drunk after bowling last night so I missed the TKN vote.  I mean I would've attempted to recruit TKN due to his ability but he probably picked you.

Just now, rackcs said:

Ok, one post. But you still have yet to give any alternatives to josh as cult leader. It's clearly him and you've spent the last page trying to deflect attention off of him by manipulating things yourself. Asking me why nacho would have voted for his cult recruiter as if it's fact that nacho is the recruit. And your constantly saying I'm scum as another subtle manipulation to push attention onto your case on me and away from cult.

Agreed.  You're probably scum racks, but as Mwil said, the cult and finding the recruiter is more important and that's IMO Josh.  Someone who hasn't been playing/paying attention then all of a sudden he shows up and we have a conversion...  The only exception is if a smart player, possibly Mwil, was the recruiter but couldn't recruit anyone due to if they targeted SCUM they would die so waited for better odds, but then his shut-in ability wouldn't make sense.  So obviously that leaves Josh as the recruiter.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You're right, I was drunk after bowling last night so I missed the TKN vote.  I mean I would've attempted to recruit TKN due to his ability but he probably picked you.

Agreed.  You're probably scum racks, but as Mwil said, the cult and finding the recruiter is more important and that's IMO Josh.  Someone who hasn't been playing/paying attention then all of a sudden he shows up and we have a conversion...  The only exception is if a smart player, possibly Mwil, was the recruiter but couldn't recruit anyone due to if they targeted SCUM they would die so waited for better odds, but then his shut-in ability wouldn't make sense.  So obviously that leaves Josh as the recruiter.

Raves, I literally NEVER pay attention are you serious? There were 2 full days I didn't even vote. For christs sake I didn't even know how bullets worked

Racks-Jailer confirmed? by Gopher previously (Probably Scum)

MWil-Panic Room (not quite but slightly confirmed by Racks) (Cult Convert)

Forge-Gun Hunter (Possibly Scum that bussed his teammates for the win)

PIckle-Bullet Indy (Still the Bullet Indy)

Raves-Find the Godfather (Accomplished) (MVP who called lynching Josh yesterday)

TKN-??? (Cult-CounterConverter) (Possibly Scum)

Josh-A MESSAGE IN THE WRITE-UP IF SCUM VISITED HIM AND THEN PROCEEDED TO BRAG THAT KIFFLOM WAS IT AND THAT'S RELATED TO THE EPSILON CULT IN THE GAME!

Gopher-??? Dead town doesn't matter.

This was from yesterday and updated

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Raves, I literally NEVER pay attention are you serious? There were 2 full days I didn't even vote. For christs sake I didn't even know how bullets worked

And that would make perfect sense why there were no conversions those days don't you think?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Racks-Jailer confirmed? by Gopher previously (Probably Scum)

MWil-Panic Room (not quite but slightly confirmed by Racks) (Cult Convert)

Forge-Gun Hunter (Possibly Scum that bussed his teammates for the win)

PIckle-Bullet Indy (Still the Bullet Indy)

Raves-Find the Godfather (Accomplished) (MVP who called lynching Josh yesterday)

TKN-??? (Cult-CounterConverter) (Possibly Scum)

Josh-A MESSAGE IN THE WRITE-UP IF SCUM VISITED HIM AND THEN PROCEEDED TO BRAG THAT KIFFLOM WAS IT AND THAT'S RELATED TO THE EPSILON CULT IN THE GAME!

Gopher-??? Dead town doesn't matter.

This was from yesterday and updated

I am beginning to think you're cult, and using the information I gave, you're trying to pin this onto me.

• Like 1

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have mentioned Nacho in the past.

You, Nacho, and Raves. Not town.

Yes, the person with the ability to find the godfather and then FOUND THE GODFATHER, was also either scum or the cult leader with an ability to also find the godfather... yeah no.  It's Josh and Mwil as cult now, just who the scum is is the question.  I'm going Racks or Nacho.

Just now, Raves said:

Yes, the person with the ability to find the godfather and then FOUND THE GODFATHER, was also either scum or the cult leader with an ability to also find the godfather... yeah no.  It's Josh and Mwil as cult now, just who the scum is is the question.  I'm going Racks or Nacho.

You didn't find the godfather. You don't have that ability.