MNF: Raiders (3-0) @ Chargers (2-1) -

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

Just now, Bearerofnews said:

Ohh wait context matters now, but not with the Chargers.. you got lit up by Miami for 28 points and struggled to win in OT.

You know an apology won't be enough from you tomorrow. I will demand more.

So if we're so bad and Herbert is a phenom, if we win tomorrow does that mean the rest of your team is terrible or that Herbert is overrated? Has to be one or the other, correct?

Just now, NYRaider said:

So if we're so bad and Herbert is a phenom, if we win tomorrow does that mean the rest of your team is terrible or that Herbert is overrated? Has to be one or the other, correct?

Guess we'll see and if we win.. i guess that confirms..  he is a phenom. Right?

1 minute ago, Bearerofnews said:

But that's according to me. You think the Raiders are world beaters. So if he beats them, then he is a phenom, in your opinion, right?

Not a phenom but if he losses to us by more then 3 that means Brissett is better.

Just now, NYRaider said:

I'll accept that, if we blow you out will you accept that Herbert is more or less a modern day Kirk Cousins? 

I mean to make you happy and eat crow. Will i believe it? God no. Have you watched Herbert. Sheeesh that film is insane. But to take my crow ill say Leaf is better.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You genuinely think Herbert > Allen?

Like you are actually trying to push that Herbert doesn't have one of the absolutely best arms on the league and can go throw for throw with anyone. So it just tells me you are a Herbert hater. You think Carr is better, so that tells me everything.