Who takes home the W?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Oak... Las Vegas Raiders
    • San... Los Angeles Chargers

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Spider 2 Y Banana baby

xNwrX5hV_400x400.jpeg

I love that he called it that for a decade when the Cowboys played. Then Romo and Witten retired and they were like "the plays actually called y-option". 

Spider 2 Y Banana is so much cooler, so I refuse to call it y option. Im sticking with Gruden here. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Good info regarding Staley and his D philosophies. Gruden has been a pretty stellar playcaller (other then getting conservative AF with a lead late in games and randomly going for it on 4th downs in your own end). Again, this is definitely a game it'll hurt not having Jacobs. Renfrow and Waller could eat doing the underneath stuff but it sounds like it'll be surprising if Ruggs gets a deep bomb in.

How well Waller eats will also be dependent on a healthy Derwin James, who basically shut out Kelce last week until he had to leave with a shoulder injury.

Just now, Xenos said:

How well Waller eats will also be dependent on a healthy Derwin James, who basically shut out Kelce last week until he had to leave with a shoulder injury.

If you could count even 1/10 of @ET80's posts under the 'Zona forum, you would increase the output 10000%.  That's one helluva recruiting job, hats off to the 3 of you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Xenos said:

meh. its not like derwin spent all of his pre-injury snaps shadowing kelce. he spent plenty of time in his single high role

Edited by Turnobili

Carr needs to work the medium passing game in this one considering Staley always plays to never give up the deep ball/big play. Lots of Ruggs/Waller/Edwards. 

Fun fact, did you know Ruggs and Edwards are the TOP TWO WR’s in the entire NFL against Man Coverage this year? They have basically ravaged anyone one on one. Edwards is definitely a slower starter but comes to life in the 4th QTR. 

The intensity of this game is going to be legit insane. Not just for Raider/Charger fans, but this is a great game for everyone. 

Edited by BayRaider

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Edwards is definitely a slower starter but comes to life in the 4th QTR. 

I read he led the NFL in yards in the 4th Q + OT. He's definitely made some hugely clutch contested catches for us, but I agree we need to get him going early.