NBA Bets Thread

NYRaider

On 10/17/2021 at 3:39 AM, NYRaider said:

Going all in ML on a parlay of Bucks/Warriors as underdogs opening night. Hope your boys come ready to play. @agarcia34 @beekay414

Dont mind the Warriors pick. Right now the line is kind of weird. You would expect a Lakers team that is healthy with all those players to be better then -3 or -3.5 at home. That line stinks, but I will be on the Nets tomorrow. 

Got me some Jordan Poole over 18.5 points at -105... Kind of crazy tbh gonna play well over 30 minutes a game. Has the ultimate green light from Steve Kerr and will be the main score with the second unit. Will get so many chances to score. Think this should be 20.5 tbh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Got me some Jordan Poole over 18.5 points at -105... Kind of crazy tbh gonna play well over 30 minutes a game. Has the ultimate green light from Steve Kerr and will be the main score with the second unit. Will get so many chances to score. Think this should be 20.5 tbh

i was planning to bet the over too, thought it was gonna be like 15 tho lol. tho russ will prob guard him a lot so it's good

Edited by 11sanchez11