Here Today! Gone Tomorrow? - Come Play

DoleINGout

2 hours ago, IheartMyV8 said:

Hightower
Bentley (someone will throw $ at him)
Wynn traded (unless he turns his ish around).  10M/0Dead.  If continues regressing, flip him for some kind of capital while we can.
Collins
DMC
Harry (good riddance)
Keene

There's no way Hightower, Bentley and Collins are all gone.

I expect they'll keep Bentley and let the other two go. 

• Like 1

I'd like to see Jahlani TavaiKyle Van Noy, Jonathan Jones, and Joejuan Williams gone as apart of that list. I'm assuming guys like Yasir DurantGunner Olszewski, Brandon Bolden, Matt LaCosse, and Chase Winovich are gone too. I wonder if Trent Brown is wanted back if this IR situation is just him being lazy. Quinn NordinJakob Johnson, Devin Asiasi, Yodny Cajuste, and Henry Anderson aren't safe either. Shaq Mason could be dangled for trade if this season continues to go the way it has without him and considering how he was doing before. The coaching staff should be completely retooled with the exception of Ivan Fears but he might retire. James White is a strong candidate to retire too. I don't want to see Steve Belichick, Matt Patricia or Josh McDaniels take on any higher roles than what their titles are now. If anything they should all be gone, especially if Kraft and Belichick decide to part ways.

Edited by DoleINGout

Here are my official predictions, which will be proven 100% accurate

Gone:
Trent Brown
Ted Karras
Jakob Johnson
N'Keal Harry
Jamie Collins
Harvey Langi
Brandon King

Released:
Jarrett Stidham
Nelson Agholor
Dalton Keene
Yasir Durant
Henry Anderson
Lawrence Guy
Chase Winovich
Kyle Van Noy
JoeJuan Williams

Retired:
Dont'a Hightower
Devin McCourty

Extended:
Jakobi Meyers
Byron Cowart
Jonathan Jones
Myles Bryant
Joe Cardona

Re-signed:
Brian Hoyer
Brandon Bolden
Carl Davis
Ja'Whaun Bentley
Adrian Phillips
Matthew Slater
Gunner Olszewski

Franchise Tag:
J.C. Jackson

• Like 2

Gone:

• Brandon Bolden
  • N'keal Harry (traded)
  • Dalton Keene
  • Jakob Johnson 
  • Isaiah Wynn (traded)
  • Trent Brown
  • Chase Winovich (traded)
  • Anfernee Jennings 
  • Dont'a Hightower
  • Kyle Van Noy
  • Joejuan Williams
  • Nick Folk

That's everyone I can think of off the top of my head

1 hour ago, Apparition said:

Here are my official predictions, which will be proven 100% accurate

Gone:
Trent Brown
Ted Karras
Jakob Johnson
N'Keal Harry
Jamie Collins
Harvey Langi
Brandon King

Released:
Jarrett Stidham
Nelson Agholor
Dalton Keene
Yasir Durant
Henry Anderson
Lawrence Guy
Chase Winovich
Kyle Van Noy
JoeJuan Williams

Retired:
Dont'a Hightower
Devin McCourty

Extended:
Jakobi Meyers
Byron Cowart
Jonathan Jones
Myles Bryant
Joe Cardona

Re-signed:
Brian Hoyer
Brandon Bolden
Carl Davis
Ja'Whaun Bentley
Adrian Phillips
Matthew Slater
Gunner Olszewski

Franchise Tag:
J.C. Jackson

I co-sign everything. I am not sure Bolden and Gunner stick come regular season, and I would tend to expect JC Jackson to get an extension at some point if Bill is here because Bill likes him some JC.

I agree with Agholor getting cut and although I can see it happening I would still not necessarily expect it to happen. Hightower and McCourty may just go elsewhere but nonetheless I think they're off the team, or should be in 2022, (baring some miraculous resurgence as the season goes along for Hightower and agrees to a cheap contract).

Does this mean you think White will recover from his injury and be back? I think that will happen too and I co-sign this as well.

White is kind of a wild card. Hip subluxations are painful, but not really career-threatening. He was an important part of the offense before he went down and I think Belichick will WANT him back. It's just a question of whether he feels like he can play into his 30s after suffering this sort of injury. 

Just now, DoleINGout said:

Now you all forgot to include the coaching staff to these lists. Gotta imagine there are some changes. Gotta HOPE.

Much tougher to prognosticate at this stage of the season. If the defense becomes more consistent, I could see Mayo and/or the younger Belichick get a gig elsewhere. 

KEEP 

Hightower, Wynn, Winovich, KVN, Agholor, Meyers, Cowart, JJones, Bryant, Cardona, King, Hoyer, Bolden, Davis, Bentley, Phillips, Slater, Olszewski, Anderson, Jackson

GONE

Guy, Brown, Harry, Williams, Keene, Jennings, Karras, McCourty, Johnson, Langi, Collins, Stidham, Durant

I think more will stay than you think. Hightower one more season, but Dev retires 

• 4 months later...
On 10/20/2021 at 2:47 PM, DoleINGout said:

Shaq Mason could be dangled for trade if this season continues to go the way it has without him and considering how he was doing before.

What else we got going on in this look back to October now that we are in the beginning of free agency? What materializes?