Week 9 GDT: Jacksonville Jaguars (4-3) vs. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4) - TEAL RETURNS

.Buzz

7 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

What is also fun (or, more likely, a trap) to think about: the Bengals only beat the Colts by 1 point.

Mixon rushed for 18 yards on 11 carries against that Colts defense. As a team, the Bengals had 58 yards on 20 carries.

Against the same defense that T.J. Yeldon dropped 122 rushing yards on.

Mixon did have 3 catches for 91 yards though. If that matters on our “defense has trouble containing RBs” metric. 

8 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

won't take you long

I’m sorry, ok.

I’ve been focused on getting the content total here up, and regaining my spot as the top like receiver on the forum.

I just wish you would support my dreams sometimes instead of always making this about you. 

8 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Mixon rushed for 18 yards on 11 carries against that Colts defense. As a team, the Bengals had 58 yards on 20 carries.

Against the same defense that T.J. Yeldon dropped 122 rushing yards on.

Mixon did have 3 catches for 91 yards though. If that matters on our “defense has trouble containing RBs” metric. 

Definitely not a pretty game for CIN. If we can hold down that run game decently well then the defense should feast.

I am pretty pumped about this game. The next five games will determine if this really is a playoff team. 

Jalen Ramsey vs AJ Green is worth the price of admission alone. I usually don’t watch 1 on 1 matchups but that is one I’ll keep my eye on. 

Need to pound the rock with Fournette to neutralize that Bengals pass rush. Mix in some play action here and there, get Blake out of the pocket some. I wish he’d keep the ball more on the read options with LF, it is there for him most of the time.....

I am upset the weather won’t be like last Sunday this Sunday. It was perfect football weather. 

I need a W on Sunday.

Archived