Vikings OG Dakota Dozier hospitalized w/ COVID

kingseanjohn

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I just keep thinking how bad of a situation this would be if he wasn't vaccinated. He'd probably be a goner. Hope he recovers without any long-term effects.

@TheKillerNacho

See? This is what I keep bringing up. You remind a poster not to discuss this stuff in here and then a mod just comes in and does the same thing. It's not your fault--you're doing your best--but this is the problem. And no I won't be PMing any mods about something they are complicit in.

@Adrenaline_Flux, how about you follow the rules that you're supposed to enforce?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

edited my post to be more clear

"I just keep thinking how bad of a situation this would be if he wasn't vaccinated. He'd probably be a goner. "

No you didn't and it isn't. It's still just your opinion. Just because you think you're correct doesn't mean you are. That's the point of why we aren't supposed to be discussing anything non-related about this kind of news. Your being concerned for his health doesn't mean you can add rhetoric to it that fits your perspective on the entire vaccine conversation. That's what we're supposed to be confining to the TAST thread.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I just keep thinking how bad of a situation this would be if he wasn't vaccinated. He'd probably be a goner. Hope he recovers without any long-term effects so that it doesn't affect his health or football career.

4 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

"I just keep thinking how bad of a situation this would be if he wasn't vaccinated. He'd probably be a goner. "

No you didn't and it isn't. It's still just your opinion. Just because you think you're correct doesn't mean you are. That's the point of why we aren't supposed to be discussing anything non-related about this kind of news. Your being concerned for his health doesn't mean you can add rhetoric to it that fits your perspective on the entire vaccine conversation. That's what we're supposed to be confining to the TAST thread.

Please take this conversation to the proper thread.

I think we're done here.

• Like 2