Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You assume you can decifer through someone saying that they havent been roleblocked, their role and I told you flat out you are wrong. You then tried to predict Malf/my role and revealing that you could kill us using your "logic."

Apparently you don't know what narrowing down and utilizing process of elimination and therefore determining what an active vs. a passive role means and using that information to determine who would make for a faction kill as a result of that information means. Truly amazing. Then again, you really don't have a choice but to deflect and use this absurd line of thinking given the circumstances.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Apparently you don't know what narrowing down and utilizing process of elimination and therefore determining what an active vs. a passive role means and using that information to determine who would make for a faction kill as a result of that information means. Truly amazing. Then again, you really don't have a choice but to deflect and use this absurd line of thinking given the circumstances.

For some reason you feel if someone declares that they were roleblocked that they out their ability. You are claiming that only an active ability can be the target of a Roleblock, which would mean the mafia knew who had power roles (which night 1 is impossible). Your process of elimination is flawed, as is your mathematic skills claiming that 17-3=11.

I have told Malf at least 3 times in our hydra chat that you are most likely town, which is unfortunate, because you are playing dumber than a box of rocks. 

15 hours ago, Whicker said:

Vote Count

2 KSJ – Mwil, Josh
2 Forge – Nacho, Pickle
2 Gopher – Squire, Slapatron
1 MWil – Dome
1 Nacho – Orca
1 Pickle – KSJ
1 Dome – Forge
1 Bcb – Gopher

15 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Gopher

Mwil puts gopher in the lead 3-2 over forge

15 hours ago, Malfatron said:

forge

Slappymalf puts forge up 3-2 over gopher 

15 hours ago, squire12 said:

Pickle

Squire makes it 3-1 over gopher 

19 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

For some reason you feel if someone declares that they were roleblocked that they out their ability.

No, they out as to whether or not they have an ACTIVE ability, which narrows it down by 1/2.

You are claiming that only an active ability can be the target of a Roleblock,

Correct, that's how it works

which would mean the mafia knew who had power roles (which night 1 is impossible).

No, you're twisting what I'm saying.

Your process of elimination is flawed, as is your mathematic skills claiming that 17-3=11.

LOL. Hold that typo against me and then apply it as though it's an arbitrary mark of me being wrong on everything else that you've twisted.

I have told Malf at least 3 times in our hydra chat that you are most likely town, which is unfortunate, because you are playing dumber than a box of rocks. 

Yeah, I'm not moving off of you after this. The more you talk the more convinced I am.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, they out as to whether or not they have an ACTIVE ability, which narrows it down by 1/2.

No, you're twisting what I'm saying.

LOL. Hold that typo against me and then apply it as though it's an arbitrary mark of me being wrong on everything else that you've twisted.

Yeah, I'm not moving off of you after this. The more you talk the more convinced I am.

Why?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You are claiming that only an active ability can be the target of a Roleblock,

This is 100% wrong. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:
22 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

For some reason you feel if someone declares that they were roleblocked that they out their ability.

Again, you misunderstand how Roleblock works if you think it outs anything to be the recipient of a Roleblock. This is not a Jail ability. 

Let's take a hypothetical since you are clearly very dense. 

Let's say that Squire was roleblocked last night and not hit. He would be notified that he was roleblocked, even though it did nothing to his ability. Targetting with Roleblock does not care what ability the targeted has.

As a host I can tell you this is how this works. I'm not sure how many, if any, games you have hosted, but the Roleblock can target ANY role and ANY player. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is 100% wrong. 

Again, you misunderstand how Roleblock works if you think it outs anything to be the recipient of a Roleblock. This is not a Jail ability. 

Let's take a hypothetical since you are clearly very dense. 

Let's say that Squire was roleblocked last night and not hit. He would be notified that he was roleblocked, even though it did nothing to his ability. Targetting with Roleblock does not care what ability the targeted has.

As a host I can tell you this is how this works. I'm not sure how many, if any, games you have hosted, but the Roleblock can target ANY role and ANY player. 

LOL