Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

Just now, MWil23 said:

Pickle I'd lean towards being more suspicious of simply because Squire voted for him last night, and Squire was my biggest Town read and historically has very good reads, albeit he's not perfect.

Dome I have no real read of either. Neutral.

So you have not paid any attention to threadplay and only worried about your numbers game and trying to push that you are in the know about how the mafia used their points, got it. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok, by me saying that Malf/Myself weren't roleblocked last night, tell me our role.

I'll tell you what your role isn't, and that's vanilla, bulletproof, or commuter. Process of elimination says it's an ACTIVE ROLE and now I KNOW that I CAN AND SHOULD HIT YOU. I don't need a strongman and I don't need to potentially waste a faction kill on you if you are indeed bulletproof or a commuter.

@Malfatron you have a functioning IQ and the fact that you're ignoring this is egregious.

It outs nothing. I'm not asking if he used a move, only if he was roleblocked. 

*Facepalm*

I know Malf and I weren't blocked since the host did not tell us that. 

It's a really simple question answer situation. 

I now have a strong town read on BCB by default since he's apparently the only player left who thus far has basic cognitive function.

I have now decided to be toned down SwAg for the remainder of the game, and will be continuing to post in an incredulous tone indefinitely.

So you have not paid any attention to threadplay and only worried about your numbers game and trying to push that you are in the know about how the mafia used their points, got it. 

Your threadplay, lack of logic, disingenuous posting, garbage posting up until today, and Malfatron's late vote switch last night, not to mention what I called him on earlier yesterday when I hinted at a future 1 vs. 1 is literally threadplay.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Your threadplay, lack of logic, disingenuous posting, garbage posting up until today, and Malfatron's late vote switch last night, not to mention what I called him on earlier yesterday when I hinted at a future 1 vs. 1 is literally threadplay.

Tunneling on Malf and I, noted. 

If you are town, you would do well to actually go back and read our posts, including all my gifs. They are all thread-related in some way. 

The fact that you don't have an opinion on anyone other that Slapatron and Pickle is very disappointing. Oh I forgot, squire was your strongest town read from day 1 and he is dead. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The fact that you don't have an opinion on anyone other that Slapatron and Pickle is very disappointing. Oh I forgot, squire was your strongest town read from day 1 and he is dead. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I now have a strong town read on BCB by default since he's apparently the only player left who thus far has basic cognitive function.

More twisting of my words and lying or disingenuous logic I see