The Last Fan on Earth - DABOYLE WINS

Dome

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

But realistically why should he even risk any of it for a chance I win trivia x which I'm good at... where if he trades with me, he's guaranteed in.  Be awful stupid on his part 

I will fall on my sword before i let daboyle die in this game, if you happen to win wood, which you aint gonna do

The die is cast. Dabs, malf, and tk3 are sticking together this round.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Daboyle can you let bcb know that we arent going to backstab each other, espeically after we made a deal the previous round before the results.

Hes just waiting on you to see if you will **** me over

Not **** you over. Guarantee his own advancement. Like you're doing now correct?  I'm not taking it personally 

Just now, Malfatron said:

I will fall on my sword before i let daboyle die in this game, if you happen to win wood, which you aint gonna do

The die is cast. Dabs, malf, and tk3 are sticking together this round.

I mean @Tk3can confirm that you said the same stuff in our Whicker group chat and here you are, actively saying something else 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So @Daboyle  there you have it. When push comes to shove, he'll do whatever to advance, and the hell with what he's promised 

All im saying is that i specifically reached out to daboyle before the round, when daboyle was in last place, offering to bump him up

That was before he got 2 stones

@Daboyle knows whats up

Plus, if dabs did side with you, and i did win my 1 vs 1 with you bcb, why would dabs want bad blood going into f3

Lol.  Cause you'll do whatever u want to win. You'll also F over Tk3 the second boyle says he'll take my deal which would likely put those two vs you 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Lol.  Cause you'll do whatever u want to win. You'll also F over Tk3 the second boyle says he'll take my deal which would likely put those two vs you 

Nope.

My deal with tk3 is ironclad.

My integrity means more than a game