People who exceeded your expectations

ET80

1 hour ago, KlenlyKenny said:

I gotta go with Mathew Stafford. After the trade with him and Jared Goff I wasn't sure about how he would do, but he is absolutely Killin it this year. 

Mac Jones would be my 2nd choice, he's playing really good. 

Stafford has folded the last two weeks.

Casey Hayward for me. Expected him to come in and be decent whilst getting beat deep on occasion but he's been nothing short of superb. He looked like he lost a step last year and was in the twighlight of his career but seems rejuvenated and by most accounts a real leader too.

• Like 1

I'm gonna go against the grain here. 

Urban Meyer.  

The win/loss record doesn't reflect it, and he's had some absolute goober moments off the field. 

But Jacksonville has looked fairly competitive as of late- more than their roster talent level would indicate.  

Yes, there have been lows and not really many highs, but I can see at least 3-4 more winnable games if they continue to improve. I had him written down as a lame duck early on, I still don't like Urban Meyer, but credit where credit is due, Jacksonville looks significantly better on the field, sometimes even to the point of looking good.