Jaguars forum stats

pwny

15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Don't have many people posting much. Kind of surprising considering where we are but...

Considering work is at it's busiest point of the year (SNOWBIRDS!) and their strict policy on phones, there is no chance for me to really get in here for 8 hours Mon-Fri. Finding something interesting that creates a good debate is also difficult. 

What if the Jaguars fans are just not used to being into posting come January and we're too shocked to believe that it's true? 

2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

We took the lead back. Now time to bury them.

And it's draft season gearing up!  Nobody does draft season like Jags Forum.  We got this.

Plus, we have approximately a metric ton of QB arguments to have between now and training camp.

• 3 months later...
On 5/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, Jags said:

I don't think that 8 is good enough, but I guess we'll make it work. 

We can do better. We’re behind the Titans, for Christ’s sake.

6 hours ago, iPwn said:

We can do better. We’re behind the Titans, for Christ’s sake.

So if we beat the Titans we'll be doing good? I mean we couldn't beat them in the regular season...

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ugh that’s disappointing...but gotta talk about something 

We could always talk about all the stupid dogs that are gonna be at the Jaguars stadium this year a bit more.

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

We could always talk about all the stupid dogs that are gonna be at the Jaguars stadium this year a bit more.

Settle down Tug. Not like you'll be sitting right next to one unless you find yourself in your wife's doghouse and in that case you should be damn-lucky to be in the dog park lol

15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Settle down Tug. Not like you'll be sitting right next to one unless you find yourself in your wife's doghouse and in that case you should be damn-lucky to be in the dog park lol

I ain't going anywhere near that stadium, so long as there are dogs in it.  So it ain't my problem.  Except for if the barking leaches through the field mics and i lose my **** because of how stupid that is.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived