Jump to content
pwny

Jaguars forum stats

Recommended Posts

I should be active at least in the GDT tomorrow

increased hours at work has cut down posting time massively

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Don't have many people posting much. Kind of surprising considering where we are but...

Considering work is at it's busiest point of the year (SNOWBIRDS!) and their strict policy on phones, there is no chance for me to really get in here for 8 hours Mon-Fri. Finding something interesting that creates a good debate is also difficult. 

What if the Jaguars fans are just not used to being into posting come January and we're too shocked to believe that it's true? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We took the lead back. Now time to bury them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, iPwn said:

We took the lead back. Now time to bury them.

And it's draft season gearing up!  Nobody does draft season like Jags Forum.  We got this.

 

Plus, we have approximately a metric ton of QB arguments to have between now and training camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have now hit 23,000 posts. This ranks 8th amongst team forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iPwn said:

We have now hit 23,000 posts. This ranks 8th amongst team forums.

I don't think that 8 is good enough, but I guess we'll make it work. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, Jags said:

I don't think that 8 is good enough, but I guess we'll make it work. 

We can do better. We’re behind the Titans, for Christ’s sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, iPwn said:

We can do better. We’re behind the Titans, for Christ’s sake.

Ugh that’s disappointing...but gotta talk about something 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, iPwn said:

We can do better. We’re behind the Titans, for Christ’s sake.

So if we beat the Titans we'll be doing good? I mean we couldn't beat them in the regular season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Ugh that’s disappointing...but gotta talk about something 

We could always talk about all the stupid dogs that are gonna be at the Jaguars stadium this year a bit more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jags said:

So if we beat the Titans we'll be doing good? I mean we couldn't beat them in the regular season...

Why?...I mean why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

We could always talk about all the stupid dogs that are gonna be at the Jaguars stadium this year a bit more.

Settle down Tug. Not like you'll be sitting right next to one unless you find yourself in your wife's doghouse and in that case you should be damn-lucky to be in the dog park lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Settle down Tug. Not like you'll be sitting right next to one unless you find yourself in your wife's doghouse and in that case you should be damn-lucky to be in the dog park lol

I ain't going anywhere near that stadium, so long as there are dogs in it.  So it ain't my problem.  Except for if the barking leaches through the field mics and i lose my **** because of how stupid that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

415 and dropping. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×