Jaguars forum stats

pwny

On 11/5/2017 at 8:13 PM, .Buzz said:

We're nearly 1,000 posts ahead of the Titans forum today. Pretty insane considering they passed us not too long ago and have continued to stay very active themselves. 

One difference between our two forums is it seems your off topic thread is far more active than ours. Our off topic thread has 229 posts, Jags one has 1,405. Which makes up for the (as I'm posting this) entire 989 post difference between our two forums and then some.

So basically what I'm saying is we focus far more on quality than quantity. B|

Just now, TitanLegend said:

One difference between our two forums is it seems your off topic thread is far more active than ours. Our off topic thread has 229 posts, Jags one has 1,405. Which makes up for the (as I'm posting this) entire 989 post difference between our two forums and then some.

Not sure that's how I'd describe it....

I'd say we are a more close knit group/have more to talk about that isn't purely at the football level. I mean, we talked about a Blackhawks game one night that got 6-7 pages.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Not sure that's how I'd describe it....

I'd say we are a more close knit group/have more to talk about that isn't purely at the football level. I mean, we talked about a Blackhawks game one night that got 6-7 pages.

shhhh

Let me skew this in our favor.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I’ve been in the Titans forum. Everyone knows this is a lie.

It’s not our fault that even other Titans fans don’t want to socialize with Titans fans.

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Spoilers: you do

In fact, Week 17, I challenge you guys to not run at all!

actually i kinda want them to. Marcell Will take their Lunch money ;).  TBH i feel like we were kinda like that Colts team that sucked butt on run defense but then got bob sanders back and i think added rob morris into their lineup and shored up their run defense.  obviously not changing much on our starting lineup besides Dareus for abry but thats a big change. 

On 11/7/2017 at 1:27 PM, TitanLegend said:

This excuse is done now.

3 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

But that's easily the most entertaining way to get there.

And just checked. This week was also your third longest GDT of the season, and can hit #2 with 3 more posts.

Sounds like excuses to me.

Archived