Curtis Samuel Had Surgery

RSkinGM

Core muscle surgery back in June and a recent steroid and anti-inflammatory injection. Obviously damaged goods when we signed him . Looks like somebody didn't do due diligence . WTH ? How did they keep this quiet ?  Just read a tweet by Nicki Jhabvala . 

UPDATE. My guy tells me it happened AFTER he signed .. I'm still suspicious 

Edited by RSkinGM

6 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Core muscle surgery back in June and a recent steroid and anti-inflammatory injection. Obviously damaged goods when we signed him . Looks like somebody didn't do due diligence . WTH ? How did they keep this quiet ?  Just read a tweet by Nicki Jhabvala . 

Inova Health is still the contracted medical provider for the team despite all of the injuries and the Trent Williams saga, so par for the course.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Inova Health is still the contracted medical provider for the team despite all of the injuries and the Trent Williams saga, so par for the course.  

He came of the PUP Aug 15th/ so maybe 8-10 weeks following the surgery. 

7 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

Wait, how do we know he was damaged good when we signed him?

There was absolutely zero reports that he was dealing with this last year in Carolina, in March when we signed him or from any team that was considering signing him.

Don’t you think if he had this injury last February/March that it would’ve been reported in the media as some teams wouldn’t have wanted to sign him or whatever?

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Wait, how do we know he was damaged good when we signed him?

There was absolutely zero reports that he was dealing with this last year in Carolina, in March when we signed him or from any team that was considering signing him.

Don’t you think if he had this injury last February/March that it would’ve been reported in the media as some teams wouldn’t have wanted to sign him or whatever?

Ialready said he wasn't - it happened after we signed him .

5 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Ialready said he wasn't - it happened after we signed him .

Ok my bad. Sorry, the whole Steve Smith comments just got to me over all this. Steve Smith said we signed Samuel when he was already injured on JP Finlay & BMitch and I think he said that without proof but on Twitter people ran with it to bash Rivera & the organization.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

Ok my bad. Sorry, the whole Steve Smith comments just got to me over all this. Steve Smith said we signed him and he was already injured on JP Finlay & BMitch and I think he said that without proof but on Twitter people ran with it to bash Rivera & the organization.

No sweat man, let's just hope he can contribute .

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

The amazing thing is he has surgery and no one apparently tells anyone.  How on earth is this like a state secret until now?  

Maybe Vermillion was to busy dealing drugs to pay attention to this.

It’s really amazing that Rivera never said anything about it from July - November in all the times the media asked him for updates about Samuel.