Bucs (8-3) @ Falcons (5-6)

ravishingone

31 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

9-3, we meet again.

I’m still carrying psychological damage from THAT monday night game.

🤑🤮

I am so nauseous right now.  Williams and Stewart ran for like 300 yds between them.  I hated those Panther teams, every last player on that roster.  A special kind of vitriol hate for Delhomme and Steve Smith in particular.  That scar will never heal. 

Edited by ravishingone

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

🤑🤮

I am so nauseous right now.  Williams and Stewart ran for like 300 yds between them.  I hated those Panther teams, every last player on that roster.  A special kind of vitriol hate for Delhomme and Steve Smith in particular.  That scar will never heal. 

I was convinced we were going to the Super Bowl that year. The NFC was wide open, we’d blown the Panthers out earlier that season, Burress had just had his “incident” and the Giants were going off a cliff (despite being 11-1).

What might have been if Lane Kiffin hadn’t got the Tennessee job.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

I was convinced we were going to the Super Bowl that year. The NFC was wide open, we’d blown the Panthers out earlier that season, Burress had just had his “incident” and the Giants were going off a cliff (despite being 11-1).

What might have been if Lane Kiffin hadn’t got the Tennessee job.

JaMarcus Russell  ended the season and career of Derrick Brooks.  Sir, how dare you make relive these memories during the holiday season.

tenor.gif

Edited by ravishingone