Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

49 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Same. Exactly the same.

Only if there is a shot Minkah can play outside.  If not, I think James better fits this defense at safety.  I still get the feeling oline gets addressed early.  They re missing a starting guard and a RT tackle who is older and injury prone.  I couldn't fault them going oline in 1st round.  All these mock drafts set up an illusion of a prospect being over drafted because very few in the media have any real access to the scouting departments of teams.  I see a minimum of 6 olinemen going in the first round.

41 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I see a minimum of 6 olinemen going in the first round.

Nelson, McGlinchey, Hernandez, and K Miller, and Brown are all probably locks. Then you have Wynn, Daniels, and Price who could sneak in.

I'd say at least five. But I'm splitting hairs.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Nelson, McGlinchey, Hernandez, and K Miller, and Brown are all probably locks. Then you have Wynn, Daniels, and Price who could sneak in.

I'd say at least five. But I'm splitting hairs.

I think Wynn is 1st round worthy because in a pinch he can play tackle in the pros.  He was really good in a pro style offense at UGA.  I know I was guilty of him possibly being another Pamphile, but he did a really good job of anchoring at the point of attack in college against elite competition.  Pamphile was never viewed as a physical LT coming out of Purdue.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Barkley I’m fine with. Hughes I’m meh on because I have not scouted him. Just not fond on having VG3, Grimes, and Hughes as our corners. Need some length out there man.

39 minutes ago, indifference said:

Barkley I’m fine with. Hughes I’m meh on because I have not scouted him. Just not fond on having VG3, Grimes, and Hughes as our corners. Need some length out there man.

Here was my counter-mock: