Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Look, if vote is coming down to Forge or Swag, I'm voting Swag. I don't think the case against him is very good, it came down to Malf claiming Swag was afk and extrapolating off of that, but when I asked the actual game moderator about it, Swag apparently didn't even know he was in the game at all. Once that came out, Malf completely dipped from the game, as if he knew he screwed up and figured his best chance at not owning up to it was to hide.

Pickle and Touch are doing everything in their power to avoid clearing a claimed mason pairing, which is admittedly par for the course with Pickle but otherwise looks an awful lot like scum desperately trying to keep as many mislynch possibilities on the table as possible since scum knows masons aren't going to vote each other out without some very compelling evidence. If you seriously believe there's a scum-Town mason pairing in an 11 person game, I don't know what to tell you. Either we started the game with just two Mafia in that case or Bcb essentially gave scum a 4 man voting block. I don't think either situation is remotely plausible.

Another example of how you have been reading/following the thread and not contributing. 

I will vote you tomorrow after Forge.

26 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Really? Your response to everything I said is that I’m scum… lol

You refused to hammer Whicker because you knew there was a chance you guys could still get the Mwil lynch. Fortunately I wasn’t dumb enough this time to choose wrong. 

He was already voting whicker to be fair. That’s why I tagged him when I voted cause otherwise I would have tagged him to hammer. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Slappy is going to get left out to dry because Pickle will vote with his brother Orca, Swag is scum so he'll skip the vote. 

I’m ok with my performance this game. I got you guys to miss your hit last night. I was the clear target, no one else makes sense. Probably tried to roleblock me and hit me in the same night.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I’m ok with my performance this game. I got you guys to miss your hit last night. I was the clear target, no one else makes sense. Probably tried to roleblock me and hit me in the same night.

You should ask around about me and find out how often I miss a hit. 

The idea that you think I would value your input in this game enough to put a target on you, especially as a claimed commuter is pretty laughable. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You are that confident in you and Blues ability to control the vote? 

I think you are panicking because you guys are caught.

I think you think exactly what I want you to think. 

The twins have been more resilient than I expected though, to their credit. 

But I think Orca actually knows what's what and I think Pickle is having a tough time with it. He's worried someone else is snowing him over.