2018 NFL Free Agents Thread

DirtyJersey9er

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Who actually has said the Niners are his top destination aside though? JLC mentioned it, anyone else? 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920218/article/allen-robinsons-top-landing-spots-in-free-agency-49ers-top-list

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000916620/Rapoport-Raiders-49ers-could-make-push-for-Allen-Robinson-if-he-hits-free-agency

There was another article on NFL.com stating that the Niners and Jets were both expected to go hard after Robinson as soon as FA opened as well. Sure this could all just be conjecture, but I’ve seen enough people putting us on a list for him to think there isn’t at least interest there. 

1 minute ago, MasherSF said:

Pelissero and Jeremiah mentioned comments about our high interest in Robinson on videos about Sherman yesterday.

I was reading an article earlier today or a tweet or something that suggested Robinson would prefer to come SF, but Chicago may try and outbid us as well. Like I said, a lot of this may be conjecture, but when there is this many people with the same idea there is generally some merit to it.

11 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920218/article/allen-robinsons-top-landing-spots-in-free-agency-49ers-top-list

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap3000000916620/Rapoport-Raiders-49ers-could-make-push-for-Allen-Robinson-if-he-hits-free-agency

There was another article on NFL.com stating that the Niners and Jets were both expected to go hard after Robinson as soon as FA opened as well. Sure this could all just be conjecture, but I’ve seen enough people putting us on a list for him to think there isn’t at least interest there. 

No where did it say we were his top destination though. Rapoport just said we will be one of the suitors. 

And the other article you posted was a opinion piece where the writer wants him to end up at. Again, no where did it say the Niners were his top destination. 

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No where did it say we were his top destination though. Rapoport just said we will be one of the suitors. 

And the other article you posted was a opinion piece where the writer wants him to end up at. Again, no where did it say the Niners were his top destination. 

One of those is a guy who is responsible for their fantasy football work. So, of course, he wants Allen Robinson here. 

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I alluded to this being the writers opinion/guess in my post, but again, when as many writers are suggesting that his top landing spot is here there has to be some merit to it. I’m still searching for the tweet I saw earlier that comes out and says he prefers SF over Chicago, but then again all that really matters is who is “reporting” it. I understand being skeptical of anything JLC reports, that guy is a joke, but he is certainly not the only one pointing in that direction.

I'm not saying we aren't interested in Robinson, just haven't heard anyone say we are his top destination. A lot of writers are thinking it will be a good fit with Garoppolo and know we have money to spend. 

Hopefully you are not referring to this tweet:

Because if you are, this guy before he recently deleted his prior posts, was asking guys like CM Punk if they are interested in being in an adult film LOL. 

4 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

I alluded to this being the writers opinion/guess in my post, but again, when as many writers are suggesting that his top landing spot is here there has to be some merit to it. I’m still searching for the tweet I saw earlier that comes out and says he prefers SF over Chicago, but then again all that really matters is who is “reporting” it. I understand being skeptical of anything JLC reports, that guy is a joke, but he is certainly not the only one pointing in that direction.

I saw this but I have no idea who this guy. No blue check. No real following. He could be right, but I don't like to believe guys that I don't know their history in reporting news like this.

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not saying we aren't interested in Robinson, just haven't heard anyone say we are his top destination. A lot of writers are thinking it will be a good fit with Garoppolo and know we have money to spend. 

Because if you are, this guy before he recently deleted his prior posts, was asking guys like CM Punk if they are interested in being in an adult film LOL. 

Great minds think alike haha. Also, when you list NFL.com as your link in your bio and you don't have anything on their site it's a red flag. I'm certain we're going to be interested and so will Allen Robinson. It's hard to figure this out when we can't talk to guys yet

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Haha, that certainly could have been the tweet. I’ve been cruising the internet all day looking for information on some of our potential targets. It sounds like this guys got his priorities straight though based on what you said; I trust him already. 

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I've read it starts tomorrow at noon EST lol.

Either way, had no idea Brate is a FA. He's a really good RZ target and if we don't get Burton, he would be a nice addition. 

He's an rfa. Have no idea what tender the bucs put in him though

Archived