Week 17 GDT: Colts vs Raiders - Win or Die Trying

Jerry

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raiders practice squad
    • Colts practice squad

I get that Bradley has done a great job with this defense, but what’s with the stubbornness to rotate guys, especially YN? He got beat on every rep on that last drive against a no name #2 tackle.  with guys like Cle & Koonce on the sideline, I’d really like to see them get some more burn. I’ve seen YN get complacent on plays if he doesn’t win with his initial move, it’s frustrating to watch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marz_LVR said:

I get that Bradley has done a great job with this defense, but what’s with the stubbornness to rotate guys, especially YN? He got beat on every rep on that last drive against a no name #2 tackle.  with guys like Cle & Koonce on the sideline, I’d really like to see them get some more burn. I’ve seen YN get complacent on plays if he doesn’t win with his initial move, it’s frustrating to watch. 

Yannick isn’t doing anything rn. He’s slumping big time.

Carr sucks if his first read covered the play is over. He awful on 3rd downs when they know we passing. Yea alex sucks too but he is rookie some qbs can cover up some deficiencies not ours. Bosa was right bout him. He always takes away all his teams momentum n hands it to other team

2 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Carr sucks if his first read covered the play is over. He awful on 3rd downs when they know we passing. Yea alex sucks too but he is rookie some qbs can cover up some deficiencies not ours. Bosa was right bout him. He always takes away all his teams momentum n hands it to other team

lol watching some of zoomed out replays not many open. 

not like ues had all day in pocket vs good dline

with that said he needs to throw that djack ball way better out front toward sideline.

Just now, roi34 said:

lol watching some of zoomed out replays not many open. 

not like ues had all day in pocket vs good dline

with that said he needs to throw that djack ball way better out front toward sideline.

the djax throw was def under thrown shouldve been a TD. But those pick are worth the attempt. As in decision was right, just a terrible throw. 
Carr has been fine today outside of that. 
Weve struggled in redzone, and when teams need to score our D always lets them. Im sure its just because our O doesnt stay on the field and they get tired.