BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

25 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thank you sir I appreciate you

Not a problem.   Generally if I announce a certain time ya'll will try to rush to be first. So I won't make an opening bid right away,  I'll generally wait til a couple bids roll in or til the morning if I put it up tonight then ya'll can just keep pressing refresh lmao 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Not a problem.   Generally if I announce a certain time ya'll will try to rush to be first. So I won't make an opening bid right away,  I'll generally wait til a couple bids roll in or til the morning if I put it up tonight then ya'll can just keep pressing refresh lmao 

Clock on the bids can’t start til midnight anyway. But it’s always fun to see who has those offers flying out the gate. Certainly won’t be me this year but I’m looking forward to watching the show.

22 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Welcome back. Also two plays later came off rush to jam the delayed releasing tight end taking away what would have been a wide open safety outlet.

Haha and he draws another! Let’s go Azeez! It’s against backups but just like to see he is healthy and moving around well.