BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Making excuses for abuse is how one stays in an abusive relationship 

All things considered we’re really happy with Cross preseason. If there was a particular area we want growth it would be presnap.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

His impact will go under appreciated  by the casuals who are expecting Aaron Donald stat lines smh. Two of these monsters on a Dline though is going to be fun. More on me sets the rest free.

If you were a betting man, Haason Riddick or Josh Sweat as sack leaders this year isn’t quite absurd when you see Davis doing that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

All things considered we’re really happy with Cross preseason. If there was a particular area we want growth it would be presnap.

Every player has room to grow. I wasn’t trashing him but pointing out Tom is now the only player to not allow a pressure/sack among that many snaps as a rookie this preseason. This is why I didn’t name the other player in my post. Probably could have just said Tom is now alone on that list but whatever haha

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Every player has room to grow. I wasn’t trashing him but pointing out Tom is now the only player to not allow a pressure/sack among that many snaps as a rookie this preseason. This is why I didn’t name the other player in my post. Probably could have just said Tom is now alone on that list but whatever haha

It caught our eye and we never talked about it. But yeah Sam Williams on field profile is going to be a problem for non rookie tackles this year too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It caught our eye and we never talked about it. But yeah Sam Williams on field profile is going to be a problem for non rookie tackles this year too.

Paired with Micah that’s two athletic freaks that can get after it for Dallas. @RedGold this can add to our rivalry.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Paired with Micah that’s two athletic freaks that can get after it for Dallas

They could very well be more of a defensive team this year with the significant turnover on their offense. Wondering if they can keep the frequent turnovers forced up this year.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

They could very well be more of a defensive team this year with the significant turnover on their offense. Wondering if they can keep the frequent turnovers forced up this year.

For Trevon Diggs sake they better hope so because it masked some of his getting toasted last year. 

21 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Cowboys D you say?

• Like 2