BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Not Pitts fault that Drake London is better already.

This is the extent of the trash taking I can do right now.

I think we can agree that regardless if that is even true the Problem is that Atlanta is a dumpster fire of a roster including quarterback. There is no reason that Kyle Pitt's Drake London and whatever else they have on the roster can I all be getting targets end Contributing to the production except that They've got a quarterback who is limited in ability

Just now, wwhickok said:

I think we can agree that regardless if that is even true the Problem is that Atlanta is a dumpster fire of a roster including quarterback. There is no reason that Kyle Pitt's Drake London and whatever else they have on the roster can I all be getting targets end Contributing to the production except that They've got a quarterback who is limited in ability

I was 100% teasing Scoundrel.

And yes, ATL has a dumpster fire of a roster.  It's why I thought Ryan would have a bounce back season.  Aside from TE and CB1, Indy is better at literally every other position.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I was 100% teasing Scoundrel.

And yes, ATL has a dumpster fire of a roster.  It's why I thought Ryan would have a bounce back season.  Aside from TE and CB1, Indy is better at literally every other position.

Oh I know i just figured it would be an interesting conversation to have.

I completely get the gamble on Matt Ryan, I'm a bit surprised honestly that he has yet to really have that bounce back