BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I'm more venting and not feeling the greatest but that is not the post I expected to wake up to.

I didnt do anything wrong. Nothing. I made a comment, not even a derogatory one. 

Now you're sitting here trying to turn it around on me like I'm the one that acted classless. Good game bud, good game.

Edited by wwhickok

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Settle down boys.   It'll get done when it gets done this morning 

I don't care when it gets done that's not the point. The point is he complained about how late it was being done because she felt it was leaving too much of an ability for ppl to cheat, which someone already admitted to doing. So Then after taking over at least 3 times he has been just evenly if you were at times. No dog take me wrong there is nothing wrong with the way you were doing them but if somebody's gonna take them over because they didn't like the way you were doing them doesn't it sort of make him a hypocrit to do them the same way?

Now all I did this morning was say that they were 8 hours late. That's it. I know why they were late and I said nothing about that, But I'm not the one that came back with a derogatory insult

Edited by wwhickok

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I didnt do anything wrong. Nothing. I made a comment, not even a derogatory one. 

I was feeling like **** and I said so. And it wasn't just a statement because you came back with a post saying I wasn't doing them. And it's not the 3rd time. It's only the 2nd time. The other time you might be thinking of it was called late was because I had to do the standings first because of multiple claims to the same players but it came out like an hour after midnight. The time I actually missed it I was away from my computer and it was too difficult from my phone but I was able to get screenshots of all the messages so the claims were locked in. This week was the only week I couldn't do it properly and it was because I wasn't feeling well.

3 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I was feeling like **** and I said so. And it wasn't just a statement because you came back with a post saying I wasn't doing them. And it's not the 3rd time. It's only the 2nd time. The other time you might be thinking of it was called late was because I had to do the standings first because of multiple claims to the same players but it came out like an hour after midnight. The time I actually missed it I was away from my computer and it was too difficult from my phone but I was able to get screenshots of all the messages so the claims were locked in. This week was the only week I couldn't do it properly and it was because I wasn't feeling well.

It was definitely just initially a statement I responded Is to your assholish classes response

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean....what's the rush with the waivers?

To stop rampant cheating that was going on. But either, way this was the only week I didn't put any anti-cheating measures in place, because it's impossible to do so before the deadline. Only other time I was late (did it at like 3PM the next day when I didn't have access to a PC) I was able to take screenshots at midnight so no one could edit their claims.