BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I mean I get my brought up the tiebreaker but I wasn't talking about Flint's game has a standings affecting outcome.

Ultimately the only thing that me beating flint does is crown me the division champion. Which if anybody remembers I said was gonna happen before the season even began

Edited by wwhickok

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean I get my brought up the tiebreaker but I wasn't talking about Flint's game has a standings affecting outcome.

Ultimately the only thing that me beating slick does is crowned me the division champion. Which if anybody remembers I said was gonna happen before the season even began

What's hilarious is ya'll might meet again next week depending on what happens in my matchup as I might host Cancun

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

What's hilarious is ya'll might meet again next week depending on what happens in my matchup as I might host Cancun

Yes. Your game is a seed determining game. So if you win, I play Cancun, if you lose, you play Cancun. I don't know why Flynn decided not to make a strong effort this week my guess, Either there he didn't believe he could beat me Or he didn't want to risk Cancun winning the division. I don't know, I don't care. 

I don't care who I play next week, I can't control who I have available due to IRL injuries, The only thing I can do is put the best game plan and roster together that I have available to me. 

28 minutes ago, Blue said:

You're 1-1-1 in our last three.

And 1-0-1 in our last 2 if you wanna play that game. The reality is, In the last 3 seasons, your team has beaten my team 1 time. 

So, Im not concerned. You talked a big game in the offseason about how my team was trash, It was the worst team in the division, I was going to finish dead last in the division and be one of the worst teams in the league.

But, In the last 4 seasons, One of the 2 same teams has won the division every time. Twice it has been me, Twice it was New Orleans. This year is my 2nd time in 4 years. After trying to warn you that my team wasn't as bad as you wanted to believe it was. So now here I am sitting as a division champ, Despite you emphatically saying that there was no chance in hrll it would happen. Just another example of you being wrong.

If you do play me next week you've caught an obvious lucky break, Because there is nothing I can do about the fact that Lamar Jackson was injured this week, My team is at an obvious disadvantage without a starting quarterback so you're essentially get a free win for the 3rd week in a row. 

Breaking News!!
Death Vallley moving up in the world

According to sources close to the team, Death Valley will be relocating to Vancouver in early 2023.

This move is likely to be the last for the team who has sought to find the best suited home. Vancouver comes with A much larger fan base and brings the first Canadian team to the league.

Vancouver Serpents coming to a stadium near you in 2023!

18 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

And 1-0-1 in our last 2 if you wanna play that game. The reality is, In the last 3 seasons, your team has beaten my team 1 time.

The reality is that three of those wins were against a team that could barely field a legal lineup, and the instant we fielded a BDL caliber roster, you stopped winning.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

The reality is that three of those wins were against a team that could barely field a legal lineup, and the instant we fielded a BDL caliber roster, you stopped winning.

Except that isnt true is it?

Considering, imo, I should have beaten you the first matchup this season, imo, and I DID beat you in the 2nd. So since you've built this BDL caliber team Ive beaten your twice, our first matchup last year and our 2nd matchup this year. So in 4 games, youve won 1. 

Now sure, next week you'll get a free win against me because my QB suffered an injury. You'll know doubt use that to support some sort of belief that your team is actually better while ignoring the fact my team was/will be at a significant disadvantage. 

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

And all that winning you are supposedly doing still hasn't helped you beat me out for the division.