BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

11 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

So division wins seems to matter out of divisions. And I assume H2H only matters if all teams played each other or one team won or lost to all the others.

H2H mattered in the three way tie with Raleigh Lancaster and Cuba last year. Lancaster had more points for and division wins but lost h2h vs Raleigh and so they picked ahead of them. While Cuba split wins with Lancaster but had more division wins and points for than both Raleigh and Lancaster 

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Not sure this is relevant but

So are you telling me if I tried and beat Death Valley then I would be ahead of Cancun for the division at 8-4 over them at 8-3-1 because I would have the same ties and then division tiebreaker? That is so backwards and would have been good to know.

20 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

So are you telling me if I tried and beat Death Valley then I would be ahead of Cancun for the division at 8-4 over them at 8-3-1 because I would have the same ties and then division tiebreaker? That is so backwards and would have been good to know.

I mean you should have tried to win anyway.

Also I didn't try to tell you multiple times You could still win the division and you argued with me.

Just maybe I'm not as stupid as people seem to think I am

Edited by wwhickok

20 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I mean you should have tried to win anyway.

Also I didn't try to tell you multiple times You could still win the division and you argued with me.

Just maybe I'm not as stupid as people seem to think I am

I said I could only win it if Cancun loses to Raleigh. I didn't care for the division really anyways. Plus me and winning has Cancun ahead. The half game still has him ahead, the wins only seem to matter when a team has an even number of ties.  I'm not the Indianapolis Colts and going to be proud to display that banner. I'm in the playoffs and I gotta beat whoever I play from now on.

Edited by LAOJoe