BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I guess we're gonna have to repost the Rome /Ic, Cuba Lancaster and Gotham /Camden matchups, put their deadlines at Friday night and move waivers to Friday night at 1159 PM.  I see no other way sadly 

Did the polls not close last night?

Why not just let people cast their votes in the thread and keep an eye on the timestamps Is that not easier

Start the polls up again and set it for Thursday at 11:59pm. Make sure to list who voted for who is the top post so they count and aren't recounted.

That should be fine. Let's get this set up. Also make sure the title shows the deadline is extended.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Start the polls up again and set it for Thursday at 11:59pm. Make sure to list who voted for who is the top post so they count and aren't recounted.

That should be fine. Let's get this set up. Also make sure the title shows the deadline is extended.

I have no issue with that I do think the votes that have already been cast need to be honored. Having said that there is literally no reason to push back wavers. Waivers have no effect on the outcome of those games. Nor do those games have an effect on waivers

Just now, wwhickok said:

I have no issue with that I do think the votes that have already been cast need to be honored. Having said that there is literally no reason to push back wavers. Waivers have no effect on the outcome of those games. Nor do those games have an effect on waivers

I'll keep the deadline. But they cannot be processed until after extended polls close.

5 hours ago, RedGold said:

wtf,    my bad.    I thought I had double checked the times.  

I'll add the votes up manually,  and add to the Main Post of the header at the deadline.   

Yes but I would say and I think that that is the easiest way to do it.  

Edited by wwhickok