BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

18 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Matt Milano in coverage:

55.2% completion pct against on 58 targets. 71.9 rating and 1 TD allowed.

Tremaine Edmumds in coverage:

78% completion pct against on 59 targets. 106.1 rating and 2 TD allowed.

Don't agree to ****. Just fight.

Do you know the yards per catch against each?  I know in the Bills zone coverage, Tremaine is tasked with the deep middle hole and usually does a very good job.  In their man coverage, he typically has the RB out of the backfield and I have seen a lot of times where the RB makes the catch but Tremaine makes the tackle for minimal gain.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Do you know the yards per catch against each?  I know in the Bills zone coverage, Tremaine is tasked with the deep middle hole and usually does a very good job.  In their man coverage, he typically has the RB out of the backfield and I have seen a lot of times where the RB makes the catch but Tremaine makes the tackle for minimal gain.

Yes, 

Milano surrendered 7.9 YPC for 252 yards.

Tremaine allowed 10.8 YPC for 498 yards.

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Yes, 

Milano surrendered 7.9 YPC for 252 yards.

Tremaine allowed 10.8 YPC for 498 yards.

Gotcha.  I know there are a couple plays (like the Perriman TD) which counted against Tremaine which inflate that part, but knowing the scheme they usually run and having watched a number of their games/reading beat writers, I stand by my original comment.

• Like 1

Fellas the past couple months has been filled with massive L's for me I need to get some rally caps going. Since November when I stopped working (until March when my work starts up again)

Haven't been able to collect a dime from unemployment due to a 'system error' that kicked out my claim because of my address. No income for 11 weeks and counting.

The woman that raised me has been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma that's spread to her lymph nodes and kidneys, waiting on the brain scan to see how far it's gone.

I tried to get 3 cavities filled, and instead I was shot up with so many numbing shots I no longer have the same sensation in my tongue and 3 dentists can't figure out how to fix it. And I've still got two cavities to fix but the dentists won't touch it until they figure out how my tongue got killed.

Been looking at doing something material to cheer myself up, so I went to trade my car in. 3 years old, great condition just want something nicer. Turns out after appraisal and the carfax report comes in, a minor accident my wife got in driving MY car on FATHERS day right after I got it where a senior citizen hit her parked at a redlight has verified frame damage we weren't directly notified about when we got it repaired basically rendering the car worthless despite the amount I owe on it. 

I did win as Town in mafia though.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Fellas the past couple months has been filled with massive L's for me I need to get some rally caps going. Since November when I stopped working (until March when my work starts up again)

Haven't been able to collect a dime from unemployment due to a 'system error' that kicked out my claim because of my address. No income for 11 weeks and counting.

The woman that raised me has been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma that's spread to her lymph nodes and kidneys, waiting on the brain scan to see how far it's gone.

I tried to get 3 cavities filled, and instead I was shot up with so many numbing shots I no longer have the same sensation in my tongue and 3 dentists can't figure out how to fix it. And I've still got two cavities to fix but the dentists won't touch it until they figure out how my tongue got killed.

Been looking at doing something material to cheer myself up, so I went to trade my car in. 3 years old, great condition just want something nicer. Turns out after appraisal and the carfax report comes in, a minor accident my wife got in driving MY car on FATHERS day right after I got it where a senior citizen hit her parked at a redlight has verified frame damage we weren't directly notified about when we got it repaired basically rendering the car worthless despite the amount I owe on it. 

Damn.  I'm sorry dude. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The woman that raised me has been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma in her lymph nodes and kidneys, waiting on the brain scan to see how far it's gone.

Damn... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jlash said:

You have to go through some rough times on occasion. Thanks for sharing with us, and we’re cheering you on as things get better.

• Like 3