BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I guess I just see so many obstacles for him. 24, 1 year of solid production, super small hands...could he come out of nowhere and have figured it out with essentially 1 good year and become the next Joe Burrow?

...No

(Maybe semi athletic Mac Jones)

Same applied with Carson Wentz, though he had more production. I usually make note of guys aged 24 in their rookie year. Quality observation. 

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Where can I find a good list of measurements so far? I just got home and all I can find is sites listing tweets about the combine, it's infuriating.

The Draft Network took over the list of weigh in measurements from Charles Robinson on Twitter this year. NFL.com has drill results sorted by position too.

Edited by Blue

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

The Draft Network took over the list of weigh in measurements from Charles Robinson on Twitter this year. NFL.com has drill results sorted by position too.

I just want a list of measurements so far. I don't wanna go to a website and scroll a lazy *** set of linked tweets for 45 minutes to see how the TEs and WRs weighed in. Steelers Depot used to do it, tons of sites would do it but I don't see them anymore 

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I just want a list of measurements so far. I don't wanna go to a website and scroll a lazy *** set of linked tweets for 45 minutes to see how the TEs and WRs weighed in. Steelers Depot used to do it, tons of sites would do it but I don't see them anymore 

I mean, that's what you got to work with. At least it's a Tweet thread instead of individual tweets.

Don’t get me wrong, Kenny Pickett is the exact guy I’d want to be a Colt McCoy journeyman type. Great character, plus athlete, great intangibles, solid accuracy, middling arm and meh at best measurements. Ideal late D2 pick to be a spot starter.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Burks not blowing the athletic testing up but these aren't bad numbers.

His size with a best time of 4.5 and 33” vert is good enough for me. He’s not Megatron but he can definitely be AJ Brown

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

His size with a best time of 4.5 and 33” vert is good enough for me. He’s not Megatron but he can definitely be AJ Brown

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

yeah, for his size those are really good numbers

Is he going #1 overall?

Is that why y’all are trying to move into the top 10?

• Like 2