BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Blue liking this and still smoke screening makes me happy 

I don't think there's anything to smoke screen. He's not paying Byard and Williams and then using the assets he spent to get to 1 to take another safety.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I don't think there's anything to smoke screen. He's not paying Byard and Williams and then using the assets he spent to get to 1 to take another safety.

If we thought Watson could break MWils spirit....

Sorry, too soon?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Oh it’s going to be between KT and Walker. Their team defense about KT’s question marks in this thread should have been an indicator of that. Let’s see if Mwil could convince him enough  about Walker. My money is on KT.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Oh it’s going to be between KT and Walker. Their team defense about KT’s question marks in this thread should have been an indicator of that. Let’s see if Mwil could convince him enough  about Walker. My money is on KT.

Walker would be surprising to me at 1, which is why they wanna move out.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Now with Austin Hooper being gone and Njoku being Njoku I can't wait for Blue's most hated TE to flourish under whatever garbage can QB plays in Watsons absence this year.

jdummom7eekhg5bejjej

You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to stan a guy who couldn't get ahead of "Njoku being Njoku"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue said:

He puts on a good show, but you'd be surprised how quickly Mwil got on board with a big nickel look on defense with three safeties.

It’s almost like this was my gameplan base all of last year or something. Even my owner doesn’t take me seriously. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

You should be ashamed of yourself for continuing to stan a guy who couldn't get ahead of "Njoku being Njoku"

Can anyone point out the last time I mentioned Bryant? I don't think trolling you going out of your way to chime in with how he wasn't "draftable even in RL let alone BDL" when you weren't even participating in the league is stanning in the slightest. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

KT’s question marks are made up baloney by Scoundrel the master of rhetoric smokescreens himself 

Walker has a high ceiling and high floor. He’s going to be an elite run defender but I admit he’s green as a pass rusher. Worst case scenario I think he’s Clowney and has value in a 3-4 or 4-3 as a TE sided edge setter or 5 tech.

KT is a Myles/Kearse clone

• Like 1