BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

We all knows it’s Travon because since I’ve said that you haven’t called me adorable or claimed I think I know what you’re doing. Remember when you told Jlash the combine doesn’t change anything for you? You didn’t have Travon number one this whole time my guy... I do miss the Kyle Hamilton jokes and memes though 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

We all knows it’s Travon because since I’ve said that you haven’t called me adorable or claimed I think I know what you’re doing. Remember when you told Jlash the combine doesn’t change anything for you? You didn’t have Travon number one this whole time my guy... I do miss the Kyle Hamilton jokes and memes though 

I miss them too

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why do you think that's the case?

I know it is. Because Mwil loves him and you signed Marcus Williams. We can keep playing this song and dance. Let me play also. I’m taking Stingley at 2! Anyway helps my board out so no qualms from me. 

12 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why do you think that's the case?

I don't think anything. I know.

Smoke screening the #1 overall pick is silly. If you were trading out of it, which I think is still a possibility during the draft if someone like Seoul gives you the right offer, you'd probably have already done it.

You were clamoring about Walker after rhe combine, have spoken about your concerns of other Edge players, You traded for a Safety so it's not Hamilton. That leaves one guy.

Edited by wwhickok

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't think anything. I know.

Smoke screening the #1 overall pick is silly. If you were trading out of it, which I think is still a possibility during the draft if someone like Seoul gives you the right offer, you'd probably have already done it.

You were clamoring about Walker after rhe combine, have spoken about your concerns of other Edge players, You traded for a Safety so it's not Hamilton. That leaves one guy.

And then you edit your response to steal my reasonings. Smh...

• Like 1